Late night snack

Later that night

THIS NEXT SECTION IS OVER TEXT

JISUNG:

hey ;)

MINHO:

What's a little boy like you doing up so late :/

JISUNG:

I'M ONLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU  😡

MINHO:

Awwww look the baby's angry

JISUNG:

MR MINHOE REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

'Jisung' changed 'minho's' nickname to 'minhoe'

MINHOE:

oh shit-

Jisung?

JISUNG WHY AREN'T YOU REPLYING

JISUNG ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE 

JISUNG THAT KNOCK AT THE DOOR BETTER NOT BE YOU

As Jisung knocked on the door he was worried that Minho would be angry - slightly regretting his impulsive decision to show up at his door late at night.

Minho opened his door expecting the squirrel faced boy and laughed when he saw his nervous face looking up at him from the door step.

"You really came all the way here" Minho laughed

"You deserved some punishment and I was bored" Jisung explained putting a nervous hand through his hair

"You wanna go on walk or something?" (a/n ofc he does minho he's just as whipped as you) Minho asked still slightly surprised at the boys sudden appearance.

"sure" said Jisung screaming on the inside "Can we go to the convenience store though I'm hungry"

"ofc Hanji" Minho chuckled.

"Hanji?" Jisung asked blushing and looking down at his feet, he couldn't face looking at Minho right now or he'd be a flustered mess (a/n I know I'm writing this myself but damn do I feel single rn)

They sat on a park bench eating the snacks they bought, chatting, laughing and admiring each other whilst the other was looking away.

"I can't believe I ever hated you" Minho said laughing

"Thank you?" said Jisung confusion still fresh in his mind.

"I'm gay" said Minho

Jisung looked at him shock taking over his face.

"That's why I hated you" (a/n we all know that isn't the only reason Minho) "I hated you because I hated that I was gay and I took that out on you"

"I'm sorry" Minho looked down at his shoes (a/n he's wearing stay converse you guys know the ones I'm talking about)

Jisung was still in shock but he managed to get out a response 

"I forgive you"

"Really" Minho asked looking up from his feet still racked with guilt.

"You were battling your own issues I get it" Jisung explained

A wave of relief washed over Minho the fear of losing his new friend passed and they went back to their light conversation. 

After about an hour or so they decided to head home, Minho offered to walk Jisung back and Jisung shyly agreed (a/n Jisung we all know how flustered you are right now)

"It's quite dark so it's hard to see where you going do you wanna maybe hold my hand and I can help guide you" Minho asked violently blushing.

"sure" Jisung took Minho's hand interlocking their fingers.

Jisung was to flustered to even tell Minho his little facts for the rest of the walk back and just listened to Minho complain about how annoying his friends can be sometimes.

They reached Jisung's door

"Are you okay Jisung you haven't said anything this whole walk back"

"ummm.. it's just- I was- I-"

"Flustered?" Minho interrupted

"No I'm just tired" Jisung huffed

"Sure" Minho replied sarcastically, he sighed to himself, "Goodnight Hanji"

"Goodnight Leemin"

A/N I know this is moving a bit fast but I'm impatient af so I don't care, it will be long though dw, I've got plans. 

song rec: dance the night away - twice