Swords Master's: Synopsis

Title: Sword Masters

By: Anne Silvero

Synopsis:

A war is waged to the great city of Lanima and its 5 tribes, an evil sorcerer took the two precious stone called kolbin, the home of the two sarimanok gods; and plan to use its power to destroy earth. In the midst of Lanima's destruction, two swordsmen show up and fought the sorcerer: Kori Noha and Hi Noha. They defeated the sorcerer and sealed his spirit in a Narra tree. They revived the stone two Kolbin and keep it in their possession.

As for the City, peace is attained. Once more people rejoice and gave thanks to the two swordsmen and make then the ruler of the land and became generals. After few years another evil spirit attempted to steal the stone of Kolbin, Hi and Kori Noha fought the spirit again and did everything they could to protect the land. They once again succeeded but, Hi Noha the older brother died and later his younger brother became the emperor of the land.

After 14 years, a boy named Natori Umizaki tries his luck by entering Lanima's school for swordmanship. He's dream is to surpass the two great generals of Lanima and to be the hero of the City. Along the way he will meet Satsu-ren, they become close friends; until the day they separate as enemies. Natori, will have difficulties and trials ahead of him but, his determination will be his road to greatness.