Episode 5: To be a Swordsmen, that's my dream!

Narrator: Natori met Hiruki Ao, a cute young girl same age as he is. After saving Hiruki from being bullied Natori received a handkerchief as a gratitude.

Meanwhile, Shin-jun didn't found his friend Natori outside the ice cream shop so he went looking for him.

Shin-jun: "Where did he go? Oh, man he is really such a pain."

Narrator: Shin-jun walked and walked until he reached the alley where Natori is and finally see's him. Shin-Jun immediately approached Natori and smacked him at the head.

Scene: Alley.

Shin-jun: "You stupid jerk!"

Natori: "Aw! That hurts... Why did you hit me?"

Shin-jun: "Your asking me? You moron! You just left without even saying anything to me!"  - (Shin-jun is Yelling.)

Narrator: Natori's eyes gleamed with such happiness, he hugged his friend and squeezed him.

Natori: "Ow, Shin you cared for me and you were worried. Em I right?"

Shin-jun: "Will you stop, hugging me! It's embarrassing!" - (He pushed Natori away from him.) "Pf course I am worried, your my best friend  after all, right. "

Narrator: Natori smiled and felt very happy. Shin-jun was he's best friend, ever since they were little.

Shin-jun: "Wait a second, what the hell are you doing here? "

Natori: "It's a long story..."

Shin-jun: (He looked at Natori in such a wiered way.)"Well, okay never mind. Let's go back to the ice cream shop.."

Natori: "Sure, let's go."

Narrator: While the two are walking, they heard a loud sound. It's a sound of a metal colliding with each other, and on top of that people shouting.

They were distracted; Natori as usual is such a curious boy so he tract down where the sound is coming from.

Natori: "Here, down here...." - (He saw an opening in a wooden wall and looked at it. ) "Wow! Amazing!"

Narrator: Natori was amazed on what he saw and that made Shin-jun to be curious too, so he also took a peek and he was stunted.

Shin-jun: "No-no way... This is..."

Narrator: They are actually viewing a sparing match; Two person are doing their afternoon training. That two person are happened to be a swordsmen and they are now on the middle of their training.

Shin-jun, was surprised to see a sparing match up-close for the first time between two swordsmen, but this is not the first time he saw something like this. Unlike Natori, Shin-jun is quite aware of what a swordsmen is.