Episode 6: A Sorrowful Night.

Narrator: Natori and Shin-Jun both enjoyed their short but fun adventure in the City. Natori was amazed by the City's infrastructures and he also learned about a swordsmen. After the trip, they have returned to the Forest of Kuri.

Shin-Jun told Natori that soon he will enter Lanima's School of Swordsmanship and he will leave his best friend. Natori became sad, but then he suddenly realize what is his dream; And that is to become the greatest Swordsmen.

Walking alone, Natori stared at the sword that Shin gave him. With a smile on his face he is really  determine to fulfill his dream.

With out realizing it he soon reach their house.

Scene: Umizaki's House.

After opening the door, Natori saw his elder sister Suki. She yelled and told Natori how worried she is.  Natori told Suki that he just went to Shin-Jun's house to celebrate his birthday.

From the dining table Naroti's father begun to speak.

Kansai: "Natori." - (He paused and slowly got up and walked towards Natori.) "Why did you lie?"  - (He Added.)

Narrator: Natori's eyes got bigger and he quickly turned his sight away from his father. His father then, touches his head and told him to confess the truth.

Kansai: "Please tell me the truth, I know you are lying.. I can tell by looking at you." 

Natori: "Bu-but I swear, I'm with Shin the whole afternoon."

Kansai: "Liar!" - (He shouted.) "I knew that you went to the City... Natori, how many times do I need to remind you not to go? That place is dangerous." - (He added.)

Natori: "Danger? As you can see I'm still alive father.. And yes, we did go."

Suki: "Natori."

Kansai: He took a deep breath and.. "Please promise me not to do it again."

Narrator: Natori looked away and became sad, he then responded his father...

Natori: "No!" - (He shouted, rasing his right arm.)

Suki: "Natori, don't be so silly it's for your own good."

Natori: "For my own good? Look I can take care of myself now, and besides I have always wanted to explore the world. I don't want to be here forever."

Suki: "Natori!"

Kansai: "Silence!"

Narrator: Natori and Suki stopped talking, their father asked Natori why he's so obsess with the City. Natori answered him with determination on his face.