Episode 3: A Secret Passage.

Scene: Forest of Kuri.

Narrator:  Natori was able to drag Shinjun in a place not familiar to his friend. He's very determine to show Shinjun a very exciting thing.

Natori: "Hihihi.. We are here!!!" - (Shouting.)

(Shinjun is gasping his breath.) Shinjun: "What the hell is this all about ha?! I'm almost out of breath after you dragged me... Haah!!!"

Natori: "Oh, come on Shin... You'll not die because of it, and besides consider it as an exercise."  - (Natori winked his eyes and laugh.) "Hehehehe."

Shinjun: "Sigh... Alright just forget it. What is that thing you'll show me? We are actually in a place that I don't remember going."

Narrator: Shin and Naroti is in a cliff, and at the edge of the cliff there's a huge tree. Shinjun noticed it in an instant, he thought that Natori will show him a very boring trick again.

Shinjun: "So, what is it?"

Natori: "Can you see that tree over there?" - (Natori pointed his finger at the huge tree located at the edge of the cliff.) "That tree is just amazing!!!"

Shinjun: (He stared a the tree for a second and started laughing.) "Hahahahaha!! Are you kidding me? So, you dragged me here just to show me that huge tree... There's a lot of it in our farm..."

Natori: "What !? It's not an ordinary tree... It's different, I promise... You'll know once you climb all the way to the top of it... "

Shinjun: (Stop, laughing and started to worry.) "Wait a minute, your not thinking of doing it?"

Natori: "Hehehe..."

Narrator: Natori, run towards the tree and climbed it until he reached the top. After reaching the summit of the tree, he shouted.

Natori: "Yaaaaaahoooooooo!!! This is amazing... Hey Shin, you should climb to and you'll see what I mean!"

Narrator: Shinjun has no choice and he also climbed the tree but unlike Natori, he reached the top after 15 minutes.

Natori: "Hey, what took you so long Shin?" - (Teasing his friend.)

Shinjun: (Angrily replied.) "You jerk! Not like you, I'm not a monkey..."

Natori: "Huh? Are you angry? "

Shinjun: "Do you think I'm yelling because I'm happy!"

Natori: "Okay, Okay, stop it... I'm sorry... Since we reached the top, all we need to do now is to enjoy the view."

Narrator: Natori , told Shinjun to look to the left to see an amazing view. After doing so, Shinjun got amazed and started to wear a big smile on his chick.

Natori: "So, what do you think? Pretty amazing isn't it?"