Episode 7: Departure.

Scene: Forest of Kuri.

Narrator: Natori is now ready to leave Forest of Kuri together with Jieko. His sister Suki and His Father Kansai died because of a man named Shurui.

The two made a grave for Captain Kansai and Sukiru.

But before her sister died, he remembered that she gave a scroll to him and he handed it to Jieko.

The scroll contains a secret message and Natori is not yet qualified to read the hidden message. Since Jieko is already an elite swordsmen he was able to read the secret message, and he was surprised on what is written in it.

Natori: "So, what's written in the scroll? I saw you that you have read it yesterday..."

Jieko: "Ow! Well, you see even I can't read the secret message... I think we need to find someone else to read it..."

Natori: "Hmm, I thought your an elite swordsmen?"

Jieko: "Hahaha! Of course I am!"

Natori: "Well, okay.. Fine let's finish this up and leave as soon as possible so that we can look for someone to help us read the scroll."

Jieko: "Okay." - (He smiled.)

Narrator: Jieko, already knew the message written in the scroll but he needs to keep it a secret from Natori. As soon as the right time comes, he will tell the boy about the message.

After they finished decorating the grave, Natori and Jieko left forest of Kuri...

Meanwhile, at the Nori's Residence.

Shin-Jun: "Wha-What?!" - (Shocked.) "Where's Natori now?"

Servant: "Apologies Master Shin-Jun, but your friend also died in the accident. It was said that the three of them got burned alive inside their house. Folks near their house made a grave for them. I saw it myself."

Narrator: As soon as Shin-Jun heard the news he rushed to see for him self. As he arrived at the former place where his friend lives, he saw three grave. One is for Natori and the two are for his sister and father.

Shin-Jun: "No-No.. Natori!"

Scene: On the road..

Natori: "HAChuuu!"

Jieko: "Are you okay kid?"

Natori: "Yep! I'm fine Old man! Hey, by the way why did we created a grave for me? I'm still alive!"

Jieko: "Hahaha! It's a stratedy kid. Remember those bad guy tried to kill yah, maybe they are others like him, to divert their attention from killing you, we created a grave for you so that they will think you already dead. Got it?"

Natori: "Cool!"

* Back to Forest of Kuri...