Episode 1: The General's son.

Scene: Lanima City's Palace.

Narrator: People are shocked with terror, they can't believe that one of the great general was dead. General Hi Noha, was killed in battle while protecting the city from an unknown enemy. Everyone is mourning because of this sad news. General Hi is supposed to be crown as the Emperor of the city.

Guard: "Everyone! Gather! As a sign of respect to the late General, we will pay our final vow for him."

Narrator: All the people gathered and payed their final vow for General Hi. A moment of silence are given to honor the late General. After the ceremony people remained at the Palace grounds for some announcement coming from the elders.

Elder Koyoki: "Everyone! Listen very carefully... Since all are gathered here, we will take this opportunity to announce that the council decided to proclaim the emperor of our City!"

Narrator: Everyone are puzzled to whom it will be. As they gazed at the top of the Palace altar, they saw General Kori Noha the younger brother of the late General Hi. They cannot believed that he is still alive, after hearing this good news all the people rejoiced and accepted him as the new leader.

From behind the new Emperor's back, a shadowy figure has appeared.

Shadow: "It looks like, you finally full-filled your dreams?"

Emperor Kori: "Why are you still here? I ordered you to go and find his son..."

Shadow: "I will... See you later..." - (He Disappeared as he speak.)

Narrator: Meanwhile at the nearby forest; the forest of Kuri a Lady gave birth to a baby boy.

Scene: Forest of Kuri. Lady Sanda's home.

Sanda: "He is your younger brother, from now on you will take care of him. Promise me that..." - (As Lady Sanda holds her new born child to her older child. )

Narrator: As the older son of Lady Sanda stare at his younger brother's face, a very loud explosion was heard. The explosion is very near their place. This event alarmed the guards, and they quickly tried to evacuate Lady Sanda and her two sons. As they are running and trying to get away, the guards was caught and died; Lady Sanda quickly hides his two sons in the basement room.

Sanda: "Rey my son, here take your younger brother make sure he'll be safe."

Rey: "Mother, where are you going?"

Sanda: "I 'll be right back... Rey, you have to promise me to look after your younger brother."

Rey: "Yes, Mother. I will." - (His eyes are filled with tears.)

Sanda: "Here, take this stone. It's called Kolbin, always wear it for it will protect you from any danger."

Narrator: After Lady Sanda gave the stone of Kolbin to his older son, she hid them in the basement. After closing the door someone spoke behind her. A man with a huge sword, he looks like the devil.