Chapter Ten

By Saturday morning, I had gotten pretty good at avoiding Isabelle and Sebastian. It was hard to ignore Isabelle in the mornings, as she waited for me in my driveway. I just kept my heed straight and continued walking. Ignoring her as she called my name. I knew it was cruel, and that she didn't understand why all of a sudden I was giving her the cold shoulder. But I didn't know how to tell her, "I'm ignoring you because if I'm your friend, we'll just end up not being friends." So I just kept up my act all week.

 Sebastian however, was not easy to ignore. We were partners, whether I liked it or not. So when Mr.Todd announced that it was time to work with our partners, I had no choice but to talk to him. When Sebastian changed the conversation away from the project, I quickly steered it back.

This morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. I figured my Mother must of taken a day off work. I shower, and wrap my self in a towel. Then I start down the hallway to find the source of the delicious aroma.

When I get in the kitchen, I don't see my mother. I see Sebastian Weathers.

I scream.

Sebastian just stands there, using a fork to transfer the bacon from the pan to a plate. "Good Morning."

I screamed again.

This time he looked up at me. Giving my rubber ducky towel an appreciative glance before saying, "Will you stop screaming? Your giving me a headache." He gave my towel another look before smiling, and turning back to the bacon.

I consciously wrapped my towel tighter around me, "What are you doing in my house?"

"Making Bacon." He said oh-so obvious.

I crossed my arms, then quickly uncrossed them afraid my towel would drop. It was awkward to be standing in my kitchen naked, with Sebastian. But I couldn't leave him alone in my kitchen with a million questions gone unanswered. "How did you get in?"

"Your Mother let me in."

"She wouldn't do that." At least I din't think she would, "And she left at like, six this morning."

Sebastian turned and faced me, "She would if I told her that we have a super important project to work on, and that you have been to busy all week to meet me after school." He smirked. "At like, six this morning."

"I'm going to get dressed."

"Or I could get undressed?" He smirked at me.

"Your sick." And with that, I stomped to my bedroom, leaving Sebastian in my kitchen.

I furiously searched through my closet, angry that I couldn't find anything remotely attractive to wear. And even angrier that I wanted to impress Sebastian.

After getting dressed, and running a brush through my dripping wet hair, I made my way back to the kitchen. There was no sign of Sebastian. Just as I let out a sigh of relief, I heard a clinking noise in the dining room. When I walked in the dining room I wasn't surprised to see Sebastian sitting at one of the head seats, eating from a plate piled high with bacon.

Across from his seat, at the other end of the table, there was another plate of bacon. A pitcher of orange juice sat in the center of the table.

"Oh my god." I accidentally said my thought out loud.

He looked at me expectantly. "You have to eat some. I made it just for you."

"Yeah, it looks like it was made just for me." I said sarcastically as I watched him fill his mouth with several pieces of bacon at one time.