Chapter Fourteen

It had been years, but I couldn't forget this face. "Dad?"
I could hear Sebastian's breathing slow, and I couldn't blame him. The tension in the room wasn't unnoticed. A million questions came to my mind but all I could manage to say was, "Dad."
Within a few moments, my Father was standing with his arms around me. I let my arms hang by my side.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, slowly pulling away from him.
"I was in town, and I just had to see you." Only then did his eyes move away from my face and focus on Sebastian, who was awkwardly standing by my side."
I cleared my throat, "Dad this is Sebastian, Sebastian this is my father." They shook hands, and mumbled out their Hellos.
"You look nice"
"Thanks."
"How was your day?"
"Good."
"That's great."
"I guess"
My Father's face was unreadable, he looked like he was trying to be happy, but his real feelings weren't showing. Sebastian however was shocked, and hanging onto every word, even though the conversation was dull. But he must of read my expression to because he cleared his throat and said, "I gotta get going." Punching my shoulder her said, "See you later Samantha."
When I turned back to face my Father, I relize he had been watching me the whole time. Awkward. "Sooo.. does mom know your here?"
"How else do you think I got in?" He stated, matter-of-factly.
I shook my head, not buying it. "Mom's been at work, and we leave the door unlocked because I can never keep up with my key."
"Okay you're right." He shrugged and scratched his head awkwardly
Even though I hate admitting it to myself, I was looking forward to spending my afternoon with Sebastian, and so far it's been ruined for some unknown reason. "Why are you really here?"
After a few moments of silence, my Dad clears his throat and says, "Because we thought it would be a good idea to bring you back into my life."
"We?"
My Father is looking everywhere but my eyes.
"Like you and mom right?" I was getting furious, how dare my Mother invite him back into my life without warning, it's just like-
My raging thoughts are interupted by a sentence I wasn't expecting, "My Family and I."

Hey guys , it's been months ! Yes this chapter is so short I know, but it's a way for me to get back and refresh my self , I'll try my hardest to make chapter 15 long , just know I'm back , and I plan on completing the book ! There are many surprises to come. And a big YAS to getting to 1k reads , I never thought that would happen. Please vote/share , let's get simply sam back out there ! Comment and suggest some things you want to happen , update should be no later than next week , I promise(: