Wedding:Ceremony part 1

Date: 3/23/16(wedding day)

Place: (prod's at) Hotel Raymond.
(Maliah's at) the Cinderella suite In the Disney hotel.

Time: 5:15 am.

Maliah's Pov.

I woke up this morning more nervous than I was last night when I talked to Craig.
My mom, my cousin Caiah and my aunt Nikki woke up 3 hours After I did.
-------------------------------

Me:*nervously pacing the floor and mumbling*

Mama: Baby girl are you ok?

Me: The flower girl isn't here yet, the baby was up all night, I couldn't get my head right.

Mama Wanda: Aww, Baby girl you just need to relax and remember that all of this will soon be over and you will be on your honeymoon with your husband.

Auntie Nikki: Ok now let's get your makeup done,Nails done,hair done and then we can put you in this beautiful dress you got.

Me: *crying* What if I don't fit in my dress anymore?

Caiah: Baby girl look at me,You will fit in that dress. You will make it through this,Know Why? Because Baby you is strong,you is kind,You is beautiful, You is smart, You is important. And Dont you ever forget that.

After what she said I calmed down and wiped my tears then we got ready for our spa treatment before the wedding so that we ( meaning Me) can be totally relaxed for the ceremony and reception.

~~~~Meanwhile in the boys Hotel room with Prod/Craig~~~~~

Craig's Pov.

Right now I'm going over my vows while I'm in the shower.

Craig:*speaking to the back scrubber*

May we forever be lovers,
May we forever be friends,
And should we hurt each other,
May we quickly make amends.

May we enjoy our passion,
But never let compassion die,
Thinking in selfless terms as we,
But never emphasizing I.

May we forever be soul mates,
May our love eternally last,
May the food of love sustain us,
May we never fast.

(Gco by loud laughter)

I got out of the shower, put my robe on and open the door to see all of my groom's men on the floor laughing their asses off.
Well all of them except Ej.

Me: And What are you furry headed Imbeciles laughing at?

Ray:*laughing* You!

He said between laughs

Princeton: I think the funniest part was when he said " May the food of love sustain us, May we never fast"

Ej: Prince you of all people should Not be laughing because of what happened at your wedding.

After that statement princeton stoped laughing.

Prince: Man you promised not to tell them.

Me: Oh Yeah I remember. You(Gco)

Prince: DON'T YOU SAY IT!!!! Don't say it. Please don't say it.

Ej:*imitates Prince talking to Carla* You annoy me sometimes and I am willing to spend every irritating moment with you till death do us part.*Ej sniffles and wipes a fake tear*

Everyone burst out laughing.
Well everyone except for prince of cource.

Me: we just messin wit chu man, but seriously let's get everything ready because we only have *looks at his rist watch* 3 HOURS LEFT TILL I GET MARRIED.*prod faints but Ej catches him*

Ej:*catches prodigy* Oh no you don't, Roc go get that rag and put it in some hot water. He IS getting married today.

*2 1/2hours after they woke Craig up* * 30 minutes until the ceremony*

Craig's Pov.

Now that I'm awake, everyone got ready because there is only 30 minutes left until the Big event.

Me: Ayo Jacob!

Jacob/prince: Yeah man?

Me: Where is my tie at man?

Jacob: Craig it's Around your neck.

Me:*looks at the tie around his neck* Oh, sorry man.

Chresanto/Roc: Look man, you need to seriously Chiw(chill) out.

Ray: y'all need to come on because tbh I don't want to hear Nandie's mouth about you being late to your own wedding. So come on.

We got In the car and headed to the Disneyland chapel. This is it, after this I will happily call myself a married man.

~~~~~~~in the Cinderella suite at not far from the chapel~~~~~~

Maliah's Pov.

We already left to go to the chapel for the ceremony.

After the short car ride, it was less than ten minutes until the ceremony, Craig and the boys just showed up and they walked in the chapel. Now my nerves starting to act up again.

Me: Nandie I can't do this!

Nandie&the girls: Yes you can. remember, you are strong, just breath.

Before I knew it I was getting out of the car with the girls and walking up to the doors.

______Nobody's Pov_____

In order the bride's maidens and the groom's men walked down the aisle to the song "Let me love you by Mario"

Order of the bride's maidens& groom's men:

Nandie&Ray

Carla&Jacob

Lauren&Chresanto

Tyra&Ej

Then Caiah& Malachi came down the aisle holding Vanessa

then the doors shut and the song ended.

Pastor: Everyone please stand for the bride's entrance.

Everyone stood up and turned ready for the ushers to open the doors.

TBC....