Telling Daddy/Pastor

Recap:

Maliah slapped Prod because he yelled at her and denied the baby.

Back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Prodigy's Pov.

Did this girl just hit me? OH SHE DONE LOST HER EVA LOVIN' MIND!

Me:*grabs her wrist and twisted it* Now , I'm gonna leave and you will cut all contact with me or else. GOT IT!?!?!?

Maliah:* crying out in pain* AHH YOUR HURTING ME*sobs even more*

Me:*twisting her wrist more* Answer me you stupid slut!

Maliah:OK OK I WILL DO AS YOU SAY. JUST LET ME GO !

I let go of her wrist and Walked out of the house and Went home.

~~~~~~~Maliah's Pov.~~~~

I have to get to the hospital.

~~~~at the hospital~~~~

When I got to the doctors office they quickly got me to a room and the doctor came right in.

Doc:Hello Maliah I am Doctor Carter.

Me:Hello.

Dr. C : Well we need to take some X-rays of your wrist so before I do that I need to ask a few questions.

Me:Ok.

Dr: Are you sexually active?

Me:I was but I recently became selebet(that meens that she is not having sex until she is married)

Dr:Alrighty then . Are you pregnant?

Me:Yes.

Dr:How far along are you?

Me: 3 1/2 months.

Dr:Ok sence your pregnant we can't do any X-rays because the radiation from the machine can hurt the baby.

Me: Ok so what can You do about it?

Dr:I can Rap it up in a wrist brace and every 6hours put some ice on it and take some Tylenol and get a lot of rest.

They Rapped my wrist a d sent me home. But I had to make a stop at my parents house so that I can tell them and by them I mean : My mom,My dad,prods parents and my twin brother Malachi.

*At her parents house*

I unlocked the door and Walked in the house to see a person I really didn't wanna see...

Me:What are You doing here?

Prod:Same thing as you, I'm gonna tell my parents and get this over with.

Mama Wanda: What do you have to tell us?

Prod: Ma she...uhh...

Me:*mumbling* I'm pregnant.

Pastor Bradford(her dad): What did you say?

Me: Mama&Daddy I'm pregnant.

Adults:YOUR WHAT?!?!?!

Me:I'm pregnant.

Prod's dad=John

John: And What does this have to do with My son?

Me:*turns and looks at product* Well why don't you ask him.

Wanda:Well Craig is there something you wanna tell us?

Prod:I might be the father of her baby.

Me:Really Craig!?! You were the one who took my virginity at that party!

Prod: YOU COULD HAVE SAID NO BUT YOU DIDN'T. AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE DRUNK AT THAT PARTY NOW WAS I?!?!?!

ME:IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT THERE WAS LIQUOR IN MY SYSTEM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU AND YOUR "BOYS" SPIKED THE PUNCH AND HAD ME DRINK IT BECAUSE I WAS "TO STUCK UP AND NEEDED TO LOOSEN UP" SO DON'T YOU FOR ONE SECOND THINK THAT YOU GON RAISE YO VOICE AT ME BECAUSE *looks at her parents and then back to Craig* PARDON MY LANGUAGE. I WILL BITCH SLAP YO ASS SO SIT CHO SKINNY FIVE DOLLA ASS DOWN SOME WHERE BEFORE I MAKE CHANGE!!!

I said while getting In his face.

Mama:*stands up and speaks in her angry southern accent* HEY! BOTH OF YALL NEED TO SIT CHA ASSES DOWN! ESPECIALLY YOU LIL BOY! I AIN'T BEEN SAVED ALL MY LIFE , I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT, PUT A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER AND IT'S GON BE ME 'N YOU LIL BOY. SIT YO BUTT'S DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!

We glared at each other and sat down sat down.

Mama: Now Baby girl calm down, you don't need all this stress on the baby. *Points to Craig* And you, I don't know what all happened at that party but you two need to just shut up and think ,out of all the things you have done, This baby is coming and you need to work out your differences and at least be friends.

Me:Yes ma'am.

Prod:Yes ma'am.

Mama:Good. Now apologize to each other and hug .

We got up and walked over to each other.

Me:I'm sorry Craig for Screaming at you and calling you a backstabbing troll.

Prod:You didn't call me that.

Me:I was thinking it.

Prod:Well I'm sorry for Twisting your wrist and calling you a slut, and getting you drunk at that party.

Me:I forgive you Prody-bear.

Prod:And I forgive you too Bunny.

We hugged, then we slowly pulled back and kissed forgetting that our parents were in the room.

Mama/Daddy:Alright now children.

We stoped kissing and smiled.

Me:*biting my bottom lip* Sorry.

(A/n): Maliah's outfit is in the media box.

End of chapter.