Wedding: Reception/ Reception surprise

Nobody's POV.

DJ/Miles: Welcome The new Mr&Mrs. Craig Crippen Jr. !

Everyone clapped and cheered as Craig and Maliah walked into the Cinderella ball room for the wedding reception.

Miles: OK, The bride and her father will have their dance.

Maliah's POV.

Dad and I walked out to the center of the dance floor and began to slow dance to Celine Dion's song called "My heart will go on".

*skipping their dance and other reception activities*

Craig's Pov.

After the we cut the cake I was looking all over the room for Maliah and the fellas we're looking for their wives also,
Until...

Miles:Ladies and gentlemen May I present the bride and her bridesmaids A.k.a Heaven's Jewels and they all ask that their husbands sit in the chairs in the middle of the Dance floor.

Me and the guys looked at each other then we did as we were instructed to do.

*Maliah's Pov.*

The girls walked out on stage in their costumes and took their places while I went behind a special curtain, ready for my signal.

Carla: Years ago...

Lauren: A long...long...LONG time ago...

Tyra:Our girl Maliah came up with an idea.

Caiah: The idea was to take the 5 of us plus her and start a girl group. Blah blah blah Heaven's Jewels was born.

Nandie: Well, the older we got the more the idea grew, we even had cute stage names.
Such as: hurricane, sapphire, Bianca,Cleo-caiah,Dee Dee, and Heaven.

Carla: So today, for your enjoyment/Wedding present,
Heaven's Jewels will be performing for you.

I could hear the applause from where I was.

Then the first song started to play and the girls began to sing our song called Loved me back to life.

(This song is originally by Celine Dion but I decided to use it as one of their songs)

No one's Pov.

Carla: I was walking dead
Stuck inside my head
I couldn't get out
Turn the lights down
The voices inside so loud

Lauren: Need a jump-start, catatonia
I couldn't feel,
I wish that I could disappear
The voices inside so real

Tyra: But you stood by my side
Night after night, night after night.

Girls(except Maliah): You loved me back to life, life
From the coma.
The wait is over.
You loved me back to life, life
From the coma.
We lovers again tonight.

Carla: Back to life

Lauren:Back to life

C&L: Back to life, back to life, yeah, yeah.