𝗢𝟭, 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖯𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖳

"[Male Name]" = Someone talking
'[Male Name]' = Someone thinking

•─────/🌻🌻/─────•

It was a sunny Monday morning and [Male Name] was getting ready to go to school, much to his dismay, he was looking at the mirror and fixing his clothes and hair.

"[Male name] sweetie if you keep looking at your reflection on the mirror you'll be late!" One of [Male Name]'s mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Sorry mom!" [Male Name] says before he peek at the kitchen seeing his mother finishes packing his, he presume, his lunch box.

"Here, I cooked your favorite food" Loraine, [Male Name]'s mother, says before she handed his lunch box "Thanks mom but you know you don't have to cook me lunch everyday" [Male Name] says.

"And let you cook and burn the kitchen? I think not" [Male Name] deadpan at his mother's words before he looks at the clock behind her and it was almost seven o' clock.

"Shit! I'm going to be late!!" [Male Name] furiously shove his lunch box in his bag and kissed his mother's cheek before he scurry off outside to his bike.

"Have a good day sweetie! And tell Levon I said hi!" Loraine says as she watch his son hurriedly scurry off with his bike.

The good thing is that [Male Name] house wasn't far away from his school but he still go with his bike instead of walking. [Male Name] finally reaches the school gate and park his bike at one of the school's parking lot.

"[Male Name]!!"

He helps when someone tackled him into a suffocating hug, he almost fell but he managed to keep his balance.

"Luis! Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" [Male Name] says, Luis, a girl with dark grey like hair and has headphones around her shoulder chuckles sheepishly.

"Sorry sorry! I was just excited to see you hehe" She says and they begin walking inside the school, [Male Name] puts his unneeded things in his locker while Luis talks about random things.

"Have you seen Levon?" [Male Name] asks "I saw him earlier and he was also asking where you were" [Male Name] sweat drop at her statement.

'Typical Levon'

"By the way, are you going to join a club this year?" Luis asks and [Male Name] made a thinking face "I dunno, clubs will just be another bothersome to me and I still have to help my mom with house chores since momma is busy with her new job" Luis only nods her head.

"Well if you ever change your mind, you know the cooking club is open for new members" Luis says "Are you saying that because I can't cook? And that I almost burn down our kitchen?" [Male Name] asks with a deadpan face making Luis sweat drop.

"Of course n-" Before Luis can protest the school bell rang, signaling that class is about to start. [Male Name] and Luis bid their goodbyes to each other and went their seperate ways.

•─────/🌻🌻/─────•

Edited: 11/17/23