𝗢𝟵, 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

•─────/🍡🍡/─────•

"So what place do you have in mind?" [Male Name] asks, squeezing his boyfriends hands that was intertwined with his "It's a secret" Levon says booping his boyfriend's nose with his other hand. [Male Name] pouted but he didn't argue back and just stayed silent, letting Levon drag him to the place that they were supposed to go for their date.

Once they made it to their destination, [Male Name] lets out a gasp. They were at the amusement park. [Male Name] looks at his boyfriend with a hint of happiness in his eyes and Levon chuckles at his boyfriend's cute reaction.

"Are you going to keep staring or are we going to go inside?" Levon rhetorically asks "Lets go!" [Male name] says  now dragging his brown hair man inside. They went to different rides such as, carousel, roller coaster, which Levon did not like and he almost puked, viking and so on. They also played some of the games and Levon managed to win a huge [Favorite Color] Teddy bear and gave it to the [Hair Color] boy. It was now 6:46 pm.

The last place they want to ride before going home is the ferris wheel, the line wasn't that much long so they were able to get on it in about 10 minutes before the fireworks. "Woah! I can see the town from up here, the view is so beautiful" [Male Name] says, stars were visible in his eyes "Yeah, beautiful" Levon says, not even looking out the window instead he was looking at his beloved boyfriend.

[Male Name] felt his boyfriend's stare and blushes "Your not even looking at the view.." He shyly says and Levon couldn't help but to let out a chuckle "No need to get all shy love" He says and [Male Name] blushes even more. Before things get awkward the sound of fireworks can be heard. Both males turn their heads and smiles.

"Wow!"

Levon glances back at his boyfriend and grabs his chin. [Male Name] was startled a little but soon blushes once he sees his boyfriend's face getting closer to his. He closes his eyes and he felt something soft touch the corner of his lips, he opens his eyes and sees that Levon kissed him. He kissed him on the corner of his lips.

"I know you want to wait until our wedding for our first kiss so I just kissed you on the corner" [Male Name] blushes harder and hugs his boyfriend who hugs him back, Levon chuckles and kisses the smaller male's head.

"I love you [Male Name]"

"I love you more, Levon"

•─────/🍡🍡/─────•

If you cringe, I'm sorry I don't know how to write romantic shit😭