𝗢𝟴, 𝖠 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤?

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking

•─────/💌💌/─────•

Saturday. A day where [Male Name] was going to lay in bed all day and do nothing but sleep, play games and more sleeping but that was ruined (not) when he sees his boyfriend sitting at their couch talking to her mothers. While he was still in his pajamas.

"Levon! I didn't expect you to be here!" He says walking over to them "Oh, sorry about that, I just thought we could go on a date today since we haven't been on one when school started" The brown haired male says shyly and looks down with a light blush on his cheeks.

'Why is my boyfriend so cute?!'

[Male Name] clears his throat, shaking that thought away and paying attention to his boyfriend "Oh that's great! Come [Male Name], let's get you out of that stinky pajama!" Loraine says and completely drags her son back to his room leaving the two downstairs. "So, how is yours and [Male Name]'s studies going? [Male Name] hasn't been causing much trouble is he?" Cassandra, [Male Name]'s second mother, asks with a soft and gentle tone.

"Ah, our studies are doing just fine Auntie, and no, [Male Name] hasn't been causing trouble" Levon assured the woman who sighs in relief "That's good, make sure you take care of [Male Name] for us, and tell us if [Male Name] has been causing you trouble" The blonde haired woman says and Levon nodded in response.

About a half a minute later the both of them can hear footsteps coming down and they stand up to go to the end of the stairs. And Levon's heart started beating fast once he sees his boyfriend wearing a very cute outfit.

"Mom! I told you I didn't wanna wear this!" [Male Name] groaned with a red face that went up to his ears from embarrassment "Oh hush love! You look absolutely stunning" Loraine says pinching her son's chubby cheeks making him groan and gently slap her hand away. Levon clears his throat and smiles "Let's go?" He asks and he offer his hand for [Male Name] to take.

[Male Name] blushes and takes his boyfriend's hand in his, the two woman awe'd at the sight. "Go ahead you two, enjoy your time together. Take care of [Male Name] for us Levon" Cassandra says while she put her hand on her wife's waist "Of course Auntie" Levon nods and he and [Male Name]started walking away, [Male Name] waving goodbye to both of his parents.

•─────/💌💌/─────•

Edited: 11/17/23