𝗢𝟲, 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking

•─────/🦋🦋/─────•

It was now the next day of school and [Male Name] was feeling a bit nervous but he didn't know why, probably because the new student was clinging into him like a koala. Luis stared at the two with disgust, specifically the new student which her name was Camilla Parker. Isabella could only watch with a sheepish smile, how did they even ended up in this situation? Let's start from earlier.

It was early in the morning, and [Male Name] had just made it to school along side his girl-friend. They were both chit chatting about their life or any topic until they saw Isabella with a unfamiliar girl with long black hair with silver eyes and thick eyelashes. Saying the girl was beautiful is an understatement. She was practically glowing like gold and diamonds.

"Holy shit! That's the new student? Didn't think she'd be so.." Luis couldn't finish her sentence and [Male Name] couldn't help but chuckle "Beautiful?" He added and Luis rolled her eyes playfully "Let's go up and say hi!" She says and drags her best friend towards the two girls who was busy talking to each other.

As soon as the new student laid her eyes on the [Hair Color] boy she felt like she was struck by a invisible arrow in her heart. "He-" Before Luis can greet Isabella and the new student, she quickly went pass by Luis and went to [Male Name].

"Hi! My name is Camilla Parker! I'm a new student here!" She says and Luis grew an irk mark on her face as she glares daggers at the new student. Isabella sweat drops at the shorter girl beside her and awkwardly pats her head.

"O-Oh...Uhmm hi? Nice to meet you, my name is [Male Name] [Last Name]" The [Hair Color] hair boy says sheepishly, he slightly flinch when he felt her wraps her arms around his own. "Such a beautiful name [Male Name]!" She says with a light blush on her cheek as she nuzzle her face against his arm and [Male Name] looks at both of his friends, asking for assistance.

But seeing that Luis was busy glaring daggers at the black haired girl while Isabella was trying to calm down her crush. [Male Name] sighs and let's it be, not knowing that a certain someone was walking towards them and won't be happy what he will witness with his eyes.

•─────/🦋🦋/─────•

Edited: 11/17/23