𝟭𝟬, 𝖠𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖣𝖠𝖸

•────/☕☕/────•

[Male Name] didn't know how he got into this situation, being pull left and right by his boyfriend and Camilla "Let go of him! His going to be hanging out with me!!" Camilla says and pulls [Male Name] to her side which made the said male to flinch "You have no rights to tell me what to do, his mine, I'm his boyfriend, not you" Levon shot back rather calmly which made the girl more irritated.

"Okay! I have enough of you two fighting over with my bestie!" Luis says pulling [Male Name] by force to be side Luis and Isabella who asks him if he was okay and he replied back saying that he was alright. "Listen here missy, you have no rights to claim [Nickname] as yours since your just still a newbie here" Luis points her pointy finger at the girl who has a scowl on her face "Now if you'll excuse us, we would like to enjoy our weekend with peace and fun times" Levon says grabbing a hold of [Male Name]'s hand in his.

Camilla glares harder at Levon before walking away from the group "Thank goodness she was gone, your so cool Luis!" Isabella complimented the silver haired girl which made the girl to blush but quickly gets over it "Ha! Of course I am, I'm the best! Oi Levon! You better buy me some Boba because I saved your boyfriend from that bitch" Levon rolls his eyes.

"I could've done it myself" He says and Isabella giggles "Now, why don't we continue what we were doing" Isabella says and the group nod their head. They started walking to their destination, Isabella and Luis was walking a head talking with each other while Levon and [Male Name] we're walking behind whilst holding hands.

"Your okay, right?" Levon asks his boyfriend who smiles at him "I'm fine Lev, thanks for worrying though" [Male Name] kiss his boyfriend's cheek which soon started to go red making the [Hair Color] boy to giggle "Your so cute" He says and wrap his arms around his.

"Okay lovebirds! We're here!!" Luis exclaimed and then the three of them awe'd at the sight. It was a public beach but there were less people today since today is the weekdays. They also don't have school today because of the event that was going to happen at their school.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" [Male Name] exclaimed running pass them, Luis yells out a protest and run after her best friend. Meanwhile, Isabella and Levon can only chuckle at their behavior and they soon followed. Both [Male Name] and Luis was playing by the ocean water, their shoes were by the shore where the wave can't be able to reach.

"Levon come!" The [Hair Color] says already dragging his boyfriend who can't help but smile and hugs him before spinning him around. [Male Name] laughs at this and wrap his arms around Levons neck. They both stare at each other for a while and Levon decided to kiss him on his cheek. [Male Name] blushes and hides his face on the crook of Levons neck.

"Are you lovebirds done?! We're going to watch the sunset up on the hill!" Luis shouted and they both went to the shore and the four of them walk up the hill. Once upon there, they sat down on the grass watching as the sun goes down.

[Male Name] puts his head on Levons shoulder as they both intertwine their hands together while Luis and Isabella sat by each other, Luis's head on Isabella shoulder. It was silent but no one seems to mind as they watch the beautiful scenery.

•─────/☕☕/─────•

A/n: Just a wholesome moment with them. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts <3