Chapter 11

~The next morning ~

Me and zoie got a uber back to dorm at 5 in morning we was tireddddd

We have be at the parade meeting point at 9

The parade start at 10-12pm

Once we got to the dorm it was freezing outside.

The cold woke us up

Me and Zoie went to our room.

I got in the  shower and scrubbed my body.

We used condoms but when 8 o'clock came.  I will call my doctor to make an appointment for next week.

When i go home

Under my sink I took a plan B just in case. I had a second one. I walked to zoie door and told her to take it.

I look at the time it was 6 and I pass out on the bed until I have to get up at 8:30am.

Bang  bang  bang  bang bang !!!

I jumped up and we heard someone banging on our door. Everyone was in the living room.

Jayla whisper what's going on . Zoie got out her taser. I'm not going down without a fight, she said. Jalya ran get a knife.

I tip toe walk to the door . I made my voice deep and said who its. The person bangs on the door again.

I opened the door and it was Qua smiling hard asf.

What df is wrong with you its 7o clock in morning you bang on my fucking door. Your daddy didn't fucking rasie you to abtext mf before you come . You don't show up unannounced .. he pushed  walked in . He apologized to jalya and zoie

Jalya said hey

Zoie mug him and flick him off went to her room

He look at me and said "that must be your girlfriend
"? I said yeah . He pitch me ouu i see you friend
Jayla was in kitchen making her some breakfast

I ask him wassup

He ask me did i saw Jalen last night

I said yea at a party but he left

He said cool I was trying to reach him and told him to come get me shanta from the airport.

Wow i don't know where he's at and his dorm is across the street and the building five ,room number 78.

He said ight n left

I open zoie door .  Walk to her bed and lay next to her until time gets up.

...
~We at the parade~

My Coach is getting us line up.

Estiney was in front . Behind her was Danielle and Olivia.
And the rest of the girl fell in . I was the tail for parade u know im about fuck it up.

Estiney  look back at me and wave. I smiled.

~I'm not going to lie, I wasn't expecting that from us . I ate two girls ugh am i gay?  I hope she doesn't catch feelings for me because zoie will go off. ~

The cheerleaders were front of parade with the basketball players

We lead the football team . I was looking for Jalen but still didn't see him. I saw Xavier.

Aye Xavier come here i said

Wassup big Kay not the little one with big jolly smile.

Wassup you saw jalen his brother Qua looking for him.