Chapter 17

Chapter 17  Kaliana PoVIt's now Thanksgiving and I'm ready to eat

Chapter 17

Kaliana PoV
It's now Thanksgiving and I'm ready to eat.

We are going to my aunt's boyfriend's house at 3 for dinner. Play games and watch movies.

I have been texting Zoie and Jalya since Monday . I never got a response. I was upset a little but you never know what people got going on so I gave them some space but I did text in group chat. But only ty text back.

This boy so funny. I tried facetiming zoie she declined my call. Now I'm mad and texted her.

"Yo WHAT DA FUCK IS THE PROBLEM? I been texting & Calling since Monday. Why are you ignoring me? I didn't do anything. So i am im just your fucking college girlfriend. Cut me off when you get home. On my fucking mother bro . I better hear from you by end of this day or we done!.  And i mean that shit Zoie"

I called Jalya again . This number is now out of service goodbye. My mouth drops. I know this house didn't change her number .

I Facetime Ty . He didn't show his face. He was whispering yes girl wassup?
Bitch wyd why I can't see you. I'm busy right now and  he laughs . Is u FUCKING? .. he hanged up .. ouuu u nasty mf why he answer.

I called Jalen . He answered i was shocked

Hey jay.
Hey
I'm just calling tell you happy thanksgiving
He said thanks. But how are you? I said. He didn't respond. Okay well i check up on you later.i said he said Don't and hang up.

Ouch.

Facetime Qua : he answers he looked good he had his gold grills in his mouth. Hey, happy Thanksgiving I said.  Same too you wyd tonight he said. Nothing really going to my aunt bf wassup. You  trying go to this kick back with me . Sure I want get drunk so why not. Ight bet hmu later.

I went in the shower and after  that I put on my homey brown & blonde wig.

Zoie Pov

I've been seeing kaliana calling and texting me . I didn't feel like talking to no one at that moment . I saw her text that she will break up with me if she doesn't hear from me. I just put her on scene . I don't feel like that right now.

I have been at my aunt's house for 4 hours now, laying in the guest bedroom. My Aunt is going to help me out a little bit but I do need to get a job while I'm at school. When I graduate she gives me a year to move out. I'm fine with that.  Today is Thanksgiving and we are going to my grandma's house for dinner. So many people I hope I don't have an anxiety attack.

Jalya Foster Mother

This fat bitch went jump her ass off a bridge. Now I have figured out what to do with her body. I was spending her insurance check on my man . I'm just gonna let the state put her in a grave and keep pushing her, not my child. I called her case manager Ms.Crawford and told her what happened and let her do the rest.

Ms.Crawford
I cried sitting at my office desk. Jalya was doing so good. She called me ask for help i told her i will pick up Tuesday morning we going therapist . I didn't know when she call me she already sitting at the bridge. I would came and got her i'm hurt that she thinks no one care about her but i did. Now i'm calling her school tell them bad news.

Hello this Alabama state university Can i help you?
Hi this Amelia Crawford for Child welfare services in Florida Can you direct me a call to the counselor here?
On moment

Hello this Ms. Green, how can i help you?

Hello Ms Green this Ms.Crawford from children welfare im Jayla  case manager i want to form you jalya had pass monday night from a suicidal. I will be coming Monday to gather her things.
Omg okay i will have her papers ready for you when you gets her monday goodbye said Ms.Green said

.... Qua and Kaliana at the kickback

Anonymous

Qua pick you kaliana from her aunt's house

When he saw her some blue jeans shorts showing her ass, with a graphic T-shirt cut up with some jordan. His friends down there instantly got hard watching her come to the car.

Hey she said wassup he looked at her with low red eyes and licked his lips. We smoking first she said yeah

They both lit their blunts and passed it to each other. It's now 11 when they pull up to kick back they see the police shutting it down.

Qua did a U-turn and went to park and rolled up again. I have bottle with me he said
Kaliana looked at him like he was opening it . It was a bottle of tequila. They already had 4 blunts in and half of the bottle is gone.

Kaliana felt good and she was horney she broke up with zoie . She wasn't playing with her.  Qua put his hands on her tight and rub it slowly looking at her. Kaliana look at him lend up for a kiss. They both start kissing each other . Go to back seat Qua told kay . She went back seat and qua follow. They start kissing again . Qua start kissing kay neck .
Kay took off his shirt while Qua unbuckled his pants. He took kaliana shirt and pants off.  Started kissing all on her body until he made it to her cat.

He started to lick she was extremely wet. He saw how her eye rolled back and moaned. She was having a orgams . Qua inserts his penis slowly then starts going in and out.

Qua loved how it felt . Kaliana loved it to it felt right this what she missing

They switched position . Kaliana was planning show him what this kness can do. Qua starts to moan . Kay is still bouncing, riding it like a horse . They both had came. But they didn't stop. He flipped her start hitting it from the back. He watch how her ass jiggle back she was throwing it .

They got finished and they both were tired.
Qua looks at kaliana and asks her if they can be sneaky links or friends and benefits. Kaliana said both im still with zoie so this stay between us . He said bet

Don't catch feelings for me Qua like nothing against you anything i'm just having fun for now.

He said cool

....

Author note !

Welp welp.