Chapter 5 ( First Day of Class)

Kaliana POV

Beep beep beep

My alarm ring for my 9 o'clock class.

I got up and picked out an outfit for the first day. Went in the shower. Once I got out I looked at myself in the mirror. I look just like my mother and I start crying. I want to pick up the phone and tell her how my day was and have a girly talk. It knocked on my bathroom door when the knob turned it open. It was jalya. Are you okay? I heard you crying in my room. I stared at her and she pulled me into a hug rock me back and forth she whispered in my ear it's going to be okay you strong.

She pulled away, whipped my tears and smiled then walked away . I saw Zoie sitting on my bed with her pj holding a sad face expression. I walk out the bathroom and she looks at me and asks are you okay what's wrong? I told her nothing, I just needed to cry. It was no one's business that my mother passed away.

She got up and hugged me and said whenever you are ready to talk i'm here. I look at her eyes and smile. Then She left my room.

I got dressed and packed my pink duffle bag with just a binder and pen . It's the first day we are only going to get a syllabus.

Walking to class I thought about what me and Zoie got going on. I like her company but I don't want to catch feelings especially since she lives next door. I want to be with jalen but I don't want a relationship my first year of college. I don't want to be known around campus as Jalen's girlfriend.

I walked in at 9 o'clock. It was psy 101. My professor Dr.Powell he was fine ash . And the young man must be in his early 30's . I sat next to this boy named Tysean. He turn and look at me hey girl im tysean but you can call me ty I noticed he had his nails done it was cute asf. I said hey you can call me Kay i asked him who did his nails and he told me he does nails.

Ouuu he going to my nail tech

Me and Ty walked out of class together. We both were psychology majors. Ty was 18 years old from NC. He was really pretty. He had his nails done with honey brown waves cut .

We noticed we had only the same class on Tuesday and Thursday. We ended up going to the cafe together and ate lunch. I asked him if he smoked, his face lit up .

Ty yes girl i been looking for plug on campus
I smiled and told him imma roll up and I need to find one two im getting low on stash.

Walking out we saw ramone ty said hey mone and ramone mug him. I was taken off guard. I didn't know he was rude like that. I ask wassup with him ty said I don't know it's usually niggas act funny when it's daylight. I caught on and mind my damn business. I wonder if Jalen knows.

We got back to my dorm and smoked. We were high and we only smoked two woods . He handed me a weed brownie. I was scared i never took a edible but i said fuck it take small bite.

10 minutes later I was stuck. My head was spinning. I thought I was flying. I looked at Ty and he was knocked out . I try standing up but I hit the floor . It felt so comfortable but I was hungry so I crawled my way to the kitchen. The front door opened and it was destinee and meg . The Destinee looked at me with a worried face. Are you okay kaliana? Meg said your eyes are extremely red. Do you need some water? I shake my head yes please and burst out laughing. Idk why I was laughing.

You must be high Destinee said to me while making her a sandwich. I was still laying on the kitchen floor . Meg asked me what my zodiac sign was. I told her I'm a gemini and you? She told me she was a libra . I rolled my eyes and couldn't stand them bitches . Then she said she has a birthday so she doesn't know which one is her zodiac sign. Destinee stopped eating her sandwich and said what you mean . I got up and looked at her . She said out her mouth that she has two birthdays. She died and came back to life. Destinee and I look at each other then back at meg trying not to laugh but I did idgaf bc bitch i know i'm high but i'm not that damn high.

Meg caught an attitude and walked to Destinee's room while Destinee laughed and silent before going to her room . She looks at me and mouths to me she is special. I nod my head. I went into my room, grabbed a blanket for ty and went in my room for a nap.

I work you for my 4 o'clock my class of the day dance 101

I walked in class and my professor Ms. Black was writing on the board. I sat down next to destinee and got my notebook out to start writing. She told us we had assignments due next Tuesday but we presented on Thursday on the history of dance. Class was dismissed. I decided to walk to the jalen room to see what's up with him. I knocked on his door and Dominic answered it with a weird expression . I said wassup jalen here . He looked like he saw a ghost and pushed away to find jalen room. I finally found it. I heard movement in the room so I twisted the knob and opened it. I saw the girl estiney that captain of the dance team, riding him. I hurriedly closed the door . Jalen saw me but estiney didn't. I walked out and slapped Dominic in the head and went back to my dorm.

I wasn't mad that jalen moved on but damn my future dance captain i hope me n her don't get into it.

Walking into my dorm seeing who wanted to go to a cafe with me for dinner or go out to eat shit I'm hungry.

-by the way i stay hungry i have high appetite

I walked in and everything was quiet. I knocked on Jayla's room. First I opened the door seeing she was laying on Xavier's chest and he was on his phone. He said wassup big kay i laugh my bad y'all closed the door. Everyone is getting some tonight but me it's cool . I knocked on the Zoie room I heard her say come in. She was on facetime with some white boy and she told him she will call him back. She looked at me and asked me wassup . I told her I'm hungry and to see if she wants to go get food from the cafe.

She did Disgusted, face expression and said no we can go out to eat i got food poisoning from the first day I never went back. I said cool from where she jumped up and smiled. I will take you on a date to get dressed. I am dressed and she straight faced me and told me to get pretty ready to put on heels .

I walked in my room and found my outfit. It was only 6 and we planned on leaving at 7:30. I decided to put my glueless wig on.

They outfit:
Zoie knocked on my door and I told her to come in . When I turned around my eyes lit up. She looked good and she switched her wig to black. I walked up to her and she was blushing hard.
I asked her where we were going and she didn't say anything but walk to the door. Ugh this girl gonna make me hurt her.

We got into Uber and he drove us to a nice fancy restaurant. In my head ooh this a date date okay zoie no feelings my ass.

We got out of the uber and she grabbed my hand and walked to our table outside by the water.

It was so pretty and nice. Our waitress came to ask us what we wanted to drink. Zoie asked her for a bottle of wine and showed the waitress a fake id . I smiled . She poured us some wine while I stared at zoie. You like me do you? I asked her. She didn't make eye contact with me like usual but she said we friends remember. I pushed her head up and said we are n look at me when i'm talking to you. She told me she didn't want to catch feelings for me because she has a boyfriend at home. This is something fun for her. I agree with her on the fun part but boyfriends must be white boys she otp with me .

I told her about my mom while we waited for our food. She told me her dad is disabled from a car accident . And her mom was never home. She worked hard hours to take care of her father and she got a full ride to Alabama that was how she could afford to come. Once our food got here we ate in laughter and told each other stories.

After dinner we walked to the boardwalk to the lake .we Watch the sunset she grabbed my hand pull me close to her start sing 50 cent song

If I was your best friend
I want you 'round all the time (I want you 'round me all the time)
Girl, I'll be your best friend

I laugh start sing it also
If you promise you'll be mine (girl, promise you'll be mine)
Please say he's just a friend (uh-huh)
Now, girl, let's not pretend (come on)

We kissed slowly and passionately. I grip her waist and pull her closet to me. She broke the kiss.
Lets go to the uber here she said. We got back on campus and noticed it was a kick back outside.

We got to the dorm to see Jalya dress up and about to kick back with destinee.

Where y'all went she asked us . On a date I said . Zoie went to her room to change to go with them to the kick back. I decided to stay in tonight.

They left. I got into my pj start on my assignment and got ready for class tomorrow.