Chapter 14. At the Game

Its first quarter and our team was losing 0-5

I heard someone in the crowd say how y'all losing at your homecoming.

Everyone laughed

The band start playing

Estiney got up start throwing a 8 count

The crowd started going crazy. I saw so many phones and heard people screaming our name.

I got nervous a little

I heard my aunt lala

Fuck up baby thats my baby right there

I smiled and kept dancing.

Estiney raised her hands and shake it meaning we about do solos

I was the tail so you know i had fuck it up

I did my 8 count and crowd was going crazy everyone was wait on me to drag the seat down

I did a heel stretch hold it .. everyone was screaming hold it girl hold it .

I drop it did a sexy drag with routine and seat down

Everyone was clapping.

My teammate had a smile on their face but not Estiney.

....
It's now halftime performance

It's now time to do the i walk in

The band start playing

I saw the cheerleader cheering us on the some of the football players

Field dance was over .

I heard Zoie

That's my girlfriend. She looks good y'all look.

I blushed and kept walking.

...the game is now over.  We one barely it was the grace of god.

I went go find my grandma n aunt lala. I saw Qua and shantia standing by them.

Shantia ran up to me with a gift bag and hug me

You look so good girl she smiled

~i felt so guilty.

Qua walk up to me with some flowers and hug me

But he didn't make it awkward.

My grandma was crying, walking up to hugging me . You look just like your mom when she was up there. She said I started to cry, she just held me.

Lala started to mimic my solo and I laughed. We walked them back to car and said our goodbyes

I turn and look at shantia and Qua.  said  it's time to get drunk y'all party about to be lit.

Shantia screams jump up and down ouu im so ready let's go !!

We are now in my dorm

Everything getting dressed we were going out to eat before we went to the party. Shantia was in my room getting ready. Qua was knocked on our couch.

I got phone call from un know number

Hello i said

I heard heavy breathing

Hello mf

Then phone hang up

Idk who playing on my phone ion got time for the shits.

Jalen POV

I was now chained up to a chair

This white men walk up to me with a knife

And stab me in my tights.

I scream. Why are you doing this to me? Who are you?

He turned and hit me with something. I was knocked out again

Qua Pov

I was packing my bag to go see my brother and kaliana's homecoming game.

My dad has been working a lot lately to try to keep jalen in school.

Jalen was the gold child. He was younger, handsome, athletic, & smart.
~ we one year apart
I was handsome and smart too but i b.s in school. I didn't care to be there. The only person that pushes me is my mother but she is no longer here. My father always showed his favorite to jalen.

It hurts but it's cool . You have to be there for yourself. No else will.

Me and Jalen were close when we were kids but once we got older we drift apart from each other.
Don't get it twisted I kill mf for my family but would they do the same for me?

I met Kaliana in middle school.  She was so pretty to me. I had a crush on her but I was too shy to approach her. I told jalen to help me ask her out. Same day we got in a fight on the bus. Jalen was talking shit and for some reason this ugly bitch started with Kay . When I saw this boy, Trey hit her . That's when I punched in the face but Jalen grabbed me and looked like he punched trey.
Ever since then Jalen will flirt with Kay and make me mad. I stop caring. 

Jalen really doesn't like kay he just want to fuck he told me that when we found out that she going to same school as him. 

I ended up dating shantia. We have been together almost 4 years now but we started to drift away from her being in college and I'm at home working. We barely talk and see each other. When I go to her campus she starts an argument with me so i can leave. I know she is cheating on me with one Greek person,it's cool. I'm planning on breaking up after we go visit my brother.

When I found out my brother was missing. All my emotions were going crazy. I hope he's okay and nothing happens to him.  I hope he pop back up before I leave to go back home.

~Our father coming Tuesday he want questions its not going to be pretty.

At the police station when Kaliana told us she had 5 sum. I was disgusted but i was mad she didn't tell me that from the beginning.  When I took her to the dorm I broke down in her arms. Usually I don't show emotion but I was black out. I didn't mean to kiss. Her but it felt right. 

Today I wasn't planning on eating her out but I enjoyed it. I know she enjoyed it but I don't want that to change our friendship.

.....

Authors note

Who is that white man and why did he kidnap jalen?

Qua and kaliana ??