Chapter8

Chapter 8

~Zoie pov 7 o'clock in morning ~

I was using my strap on a kaliana . She bounced her ass back, the only thing you heard was her moan clapping and the mixing of macaroni in pot sound.

She finally came and try to push me off her saying she have a 8 o'clock. I slapped her hand

Told her I'm not finished. We start play fighting

Move zoie im not playing , i got get ready for class she said

I pulled her hair on accident she fall hit the floor
She got up jack me up . said chill damn! And left out room slammed my door

I knew she was mad. I didn't want to follow her. I felt she was going to beat my ass.

Last night I don't know why I slapped Destinee . I felt she needed to be slapped for telling my business and kay. But she is going to get slapped again and that bitch meg you not about jumping my baby once i left.

-But that boy Chris we saw was so fine. Having three always been fantasy. It doesn't have to be him but I do want it to be with kay.

I got in the shower and did my usual routine

Got out and noticed my boyfriend jack was facetiming me

Jack and I were going out for 2 years. His parents were racist. I heard them call me a light skin skinny monkey. I need fat bananas to thicken me up. I'm only with him because he has money and he will send me 800 every two weeks .
And dick and head was so terrible. He is one of the reasons I turned gay i eat pussy better than him. I'm planning on breaking up with next month when I go home to visit my parents.

Jalen pov

Im fucking destinee from the back . Her pussy is trash. She was hollering for no reason. I only got the tip that she can't take full thing. And what weird to me her friend meg try fuck me too .

I miss kaliana i was mad at her for letting her roommate fuck that night at the party but wouldn't let me .

When I blocked her I wasn't expecting her to snap on me. I was just playing, saying I didn't know the person in front of Estiney. When she slapped me black out and just took her room before I did something we both could come back too.

Destinee finally came. I was annoyed I didn't even get a nut in . I told her get df out

While I go on twitter to find a video so I can beat my meat.

Kaliana pov

While walking to class I saw Chris walk up to me. I noticed he was on the basketball team . He said hey i said hey i ask him where he from he smiled Tennessee . Ouu i like your accent and I smile. He bit his lip and looked me up and down . You and your friend are cute. y'all together or something i be seeing y'all. I told him "no we are just friends". He hands me his phone so I can put my number in . Whenever you and your friend trying to chill call me he smirked and walked away.

Oh lord he want fuck both us . I knew greek niggas was hoes but damn he was fine.

Estiney walked to me. Hey, how do you know Chris? I said i don't actually he just walked up to me . She said oh thats my boyfriend he so fucking friendly it pissing me off sometime. I didn't say anything I honestly didn't know what say but shit.

Did you look at the list yet she looked at me . I said no it's out ? She nodded her head i ran to the student center

She screamed don't fall and laugh and walked to chris.

I am finally in the student center. I saw the list and my name was on it. I hurried up facetime to my aunt. She answered on the first ring. I showed her she screamed and I screamed. I'm so proud of you hun but imma call you back man coming over. I flipped the camera and said who ? She hung up.

Well whoever this man is i hope he treats my aunt go bc i get my daddy shot him shit he already in jail for life he minus well catch a body.

I saw that destinee didn't make the team and I laughed