Part 8: Rebirth

Kiana held herself feeling cold. I used heat from Drago's powers to warm us up.  All of a sudden more lancers appeared from a road above. Then they attacked, Kiana tried to run away but tripped. Before I could counter attack with a blast. Everything halted. I turned around and Kiana and I saw cracks then someone walking from the cracks. It was Himeko. "Major? How are you here?" I asked. "She's not. That must be her spirit." Said Drago. Himeko walked past us then she held her sword. "Kiana... What are you waiting for? And Patrick... Continue to protect Kiana with Drago and your life. Always remember that." Then cracks appeared on Himeko as she faded away.

Suddenly Kiana glowed with energy. And so did I. Kiana spoke. "Himeko-Sensai." Then everything moved again as Kiana did a blast and blew away the lancers. Then Sirin's 3 lances appeared behind Kiana. The wings and swords appeared behind me. Then she spoke again. "I understand. I will change this imperfect world... ...into the one I want!" Then she opened her eyes. Her right eye was golden like Sirin. Then I spoke too. "Himeko-Sensai... Thank you... For everything you've done for us. We will do everything we can to change this world into a world without Otto Apocalypse, Schicksal, and the Honkai... Nothing has changed! We will carry on your will and change the world into the one we want!"Finally we stopped glowing and had new battlesuits on. Her hair was flowing freely and she held the Void Keys. We were now both in new augmented core battle suits. 

Kiana's Void Drifter Battlesuit was mostly black with some white and orange and had a hair piece on her hair. My new battle suit had a camouflage cargo pants, an army camouflage t-shirt, a belt with two gun holsters, green army sneakers, and a newer version of his DBZ Scouter with green glass. I held my guns. 

We began to finish off the last of the Honkai.