Part 3: Scolding and Rage

The dark tide has retreated. We got back to the real world. Kiana stood up to regain her senses. The evening remained the same. The nightmares came to her multiple times ever since we woke up at the beach 3 months ago. "I... I had a dream." Said Kiana. "It wasn't a dream. You almost lost yourself, Kiana." Said Fu Hua appearing before us once again. "......" Kiana refused to listen to her. Ever since we were on the run, Fu Hua's spirit has been following us and we've been despising her because of what she did to us. "You resisted me. You refused to talk to me and treated me like an illusion for 3 months. But you need to face the truth, Kiana. You'll only endanger yourself if you pretend nothing happened. Do not let the Honkai touch you. Do not use your Valkyrie powers... do not even think about fighting. All SHE needs is the tiniest crack in your defenses. My powers are waning. I can't stand vigil and care for you forever. We had the upper hand this time, but we won't be so lucky when SHE appears again. The entire city will be doomed once SHE wakes."

"SHUT UP!" Finally both Kiana and I screamed at Fu Hua frightening her. ""Care" for me? You've been spying on me! You're always there... spying and watching..." "And you lied to us! You lied to us when we first met! You were brilliant! And we trusted you! But you lied to us! You twisted and tortured us! And used us! Manipulating us for the Overseer's purposes! AND FOR WHAT?!You were nothing but a fake friend! You pretended to be our friend and faked our friendship! And you made everything up about our friendship and killed us all!" "You're Otto's Spy... you delivered me to the Overseer! You sold me out!" "And you helped murder billions! You were nothing but a lie! And a fake! You should be ashamed you heartless monster!" I shot a blast that went through Fu Hua's spirit. "YOU'RE SICK!"

"Why would a spy care for its prey?" "Yeah why would a spy care for its prey after what you did to us? And to Theresa and everyone else?" "......" Fu Hua couldn't speak. "SAY SOMETHING, DAM***!" We both screamed at the same time. "I..." "Even after helping Himeko and Tesla you don't have an answer. Your fake friendship meant nothing to you. You pretended to be our friend and doomed us all. You lied about the tower of Babylon to us. Said that it never happened when Drago said that the nuclear explosions didn't happen yet and that Kiana's mother and Sirin and Drago didn't die on February 8th and they died on March 8th. Otto ordered you to say that to us. He lied to you about that deal you made with him."

"You've accomplished your stupid mission! Begone! I don't wanna see you again." "Thats right! Go home back to where you came from! We never wanna see you again! You're not friends with us anymore. And you never were from the beginning and a fake." "Apologies. I'm afraid that won't be possible. Fenghuang Down, The 8th Key, was set to Zeroth Power. Our wills are forever bound." Said Fu Hua. "...WHAT?!" Screamed Kiana and I. "Then set it off Zeroth Power and go!" "I can't. It won't be turned off. When someone dies using Fenghuang Down at zeroth power, the user's will is bound with other wills."

"Seek them, Kiana. Patrick. Find Principle Theresa and your friends. They're the only ones who can save you now." "No... I can't..." "She won't go to them because she doesn't want to risk them getting killing by Sirin. She refuses to return to them because of Sirin and won't take any chances of risking their lives for her's." "I know it's hard... but it's the only way out... "Get out! The only way out for you is to get out of my head!" "...... I'm sorry, Kiana... but if the worst thing comes to past... I have no choice but to ensure that all 5 of us fall together... Forgive me, Kiana. Patrick. Drago."

"SHUT UP! Never! I will never forgive you after what you did. You really are no Jingwei. Nuwa and Fuxi are probably angry at you for deceiving humanity and helping an evil man wipe out half of humanity. They probably never wanna see you again either after what you did. You were supposed to be protecting China, but no. Instead you blindly helped that bas**** with his plans. I hate you!... I never wanna see or hear you ever again you villain." Finally tears were coming out of her eyes. She dropped to her knees and cried. "Nuwa and Fuxi probably hate you too for helping a villain kill us all. I'm gonna kill that bas**** and destroy Schicksal to make sure that they never experiment on humans with Honkai or reawaken anymore Herrschers ever again and that's what I'm gonna do and you can't stop me." I leaped from the building with Kiana back to where we were now running as it was starting to rain.

No point of view: Fu Hua was now crying from what Patrick said to her. It was like when she cried after Otto Apocalypse shot her, regretting everything she's done. Drago's spirit was still there with her. "I'm sorry Fu Hua. Kiana is never gonna listen to you anymore. Nor will my host. They now hate you for what you did to them and to the others and lying to them about the Tower of Babylon. No matter what you say, they will never listen to you anymore." Said Drago. "I should've seen Otto's true intentions for capturing the Herrscher of the Void. He said if I helped him with capturing the Herrscher of the Void, he could get me back home where I came from in China and help me remember everything I had forgotten in my old life... if all I did was work with him and serve him no matter what."

"The others probably think the same thing. Mei and Theresa are probably still mad at you for what you did all but Bronya." "I tried to redeem myself but I failed. Half of humanity has been whipped out. And it was all my fault. I turned against the people I loved."

"My host now wants to kill Otto Apocalypse, Rita, and Durandal. He is now blinded by so much rage. Even I want to kill Otto Apocalypse. He took everything from me and Sirin. Which is why I need to kill him, to end Honkai experiments on humans. My host and Kiana including me want revenge on Schicksal for ruining our lives. But Sirin's revenge is only on all of humanity. Not Schicksal. Kiana won't return to our friends because she's scared that Sirin will kill them and she can't take any chances of risking their lives if Sirin takes over and kills them." Drago pauses then continued.

"Since we escaped from Schicksal I've been meaning to ask... Why did you fight against Sirin and help Bronya escape with the others?" "...Because I didn't want to see the people I cared about get killed by the Herrscher. I should've known that the Overseer was gonna use them to try and capture Sirin. When I found out from Rita and Otto that Theresa and the others were fighting against Sirin, I realized my mistake too late. I didn't want Theresa and the others to get killed by Sirin and I had to act against the Overseer's orders. Rita tried to stop me but then Durandal let me go. Before Otto shot me, he explained his true intentions. Otto wanted Kiana to spend time at St. Freya Academy long enough to make friends and family and to get stronger. He waited till Kiana was close to graduation that he would capture her and reawaken Sirin and have Theresa and our friends save her but he knew that Sirin would kill them first." "I know. Theresa means nothing to Otto anymore. He decided to throw her away like a useless doll. Theresa was no longer of any use to Otto. He threw her away like how in Gurren Lagann, Lordgenome threw Nia Teppelin away like a useless doll."

"When Kiana, Mei, and Bronya enrolled, Otto ordered me to keep an eye on Kiana to make sure that nothing happens to the Herrscher of the Void. I was enjoying the companionship our friends gave me which made me forget that I was a spy. But I never forgot what I had to do. I was being used by an evil man that tricked me..."  "They won't forgive you or listen to you unless if you do something for them. Now come on. We had better catch up to them. And stay out of their sight so they don't get angry again. And don't speak to them either." "Alright... I'll stay out of their sight and never speak to them." The two spirits followed after the Valkyrie and the Knight.