Rejecting RWBY X Rejected Male Reader X Pyrrha, Neo, Cinder, Female Roman Part 1

(RWBY is owned by Montgomery Oum and Rooster Teeth. I only own the story. This is a brief little prototype before I begin making the whole thing. Special thanks to SkulloftheDeath for inspiring me to make this. You have my respect, bro.)

It was just another day in Remnant.

You were a 24 year old man. You owned a dust store.

Your store was called Dust Corporation.

It's odd and weird, I know.

You had good customers.

They were Team RWBY and Pyrrha.

You also had other customers. 

And they were the infamous Roma Torchwick and her sister Neo.

You were also visited by Cinder Fall.

You sort of invested in them by giving them some rare dust you created.

In return, they gave you some dust they claimed they brought. It was actually stolen, but they played it safe. You couldn't blame them.

And you had feelings for Team RWBY.

You loved them all.

Ruby and her innocent smile and way of life. She was so adorable. You thought of her as a dork, but you find it quite endearing.

Weiss was quite the charmer when it came to intelligence and beauty. You always considered your business with her to be an honour.

Blake and her reading habits.

And then, there was Yang. You sort of enjoyed hanging out with her, just not the drinking part.

You didn't tell them because you wanted to wait until you were fully ready to confess.

You special ordered an item just for each of them.

But you wanted to confess your feelings to them before they receive their items.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard the door open up.

Ruby: Hey there, Y/N!

Y/N: Back already? That was fast.

Weiss: Sorry for the wait. Yang just got drunk again. And because of that, our dust got stolen.

Y/N: Again?! Ugh, when will she learn?

Blake: I don't blame you for saying that. I felt the same.

Yang: Yeah, I'm gonna take that blame.

Y/N: I swear, it's surprising how you never got fined, Yang.

Weiss giggled. She always found your snarky comments to be quite hilarious.

Ruby: So, can we buy some dust?

Y/N: You sure as hell can with your discount.

Ruby: Thanks so much, Y/N. I appreciate it.

Y/N: You're welcome. Before you leave...

The girls looked at you.

Y/N: Well... I've always found all of you to be extremely attractive, and I was wondering... We've been friends for a few years nowadays. So will you go out with me?

Ruby was her usual everyday self.

Yang was laughing.

Blake was just silent.

Weiss was hesitant to reply. She knew you had a sensitive heart, and if she were to break it, she'd never forgive herself.

Ruby: Um... I'm glad you found me attractive, Y/N. But, I can't see you as anything more than a friend. I'm sorry.