열셋.

i pushed the hidden door open, slowly entering the underground lair

i pushed the hidden door open, slowly entering the underground lair. the lights suddenly went out, probably knowing i'm here already. "Any weapons?" A male voice asked, "nope." I said, popping the 'p', and raised my hands beside my head, letting him check whatsoever. but he didn't, probably not wanting to touch women-? instead, he putted a blindfold on my, and dragged me by the wrist. 

"sit down." he ordered, i stumbled my way, touching the sofa, soon or later, i found myself sitting on a sofa, leaning back a bit. the pair of hands took of my blindfold, and i blinked. This place was set up like a cozy living room, equipped with everything one would need for daily living. 

There were several random people standing behind the couch across from me. One person right in front of me caught my attention - a man with short light pink hair, green eyes, and long, noticeable eyelashes. He had a layered tousled bob hairstyle with messy waves and blunt ends. 

"...Senju?" i mumbled, biting my lip. he nodded, with a smile plastered on his face.

My jaw dropped, and I blinked a few times. I even pinched myself on the arm to make sure I wasn't in heaven. i'm lost for words, my mouth moving up and down, but no words came out, a tear rolling down instead. without even thinking, i rushed into his arms, as he placed his head on my head, caressing my hair.

"welcome back." 

He whispered, closing his eyes. It was as if he were humming a lullaby to me. He didn't care if I wet his clothes or about anything else for that matter. The only thing he cared about was her. "SENJUUUUUU!" i cried, my voice cracking from all my emotions washing around. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" i yelled through cries, hiccuping through some too. 

"why would i be dead?" The light chuckled and patted my back. some people at the back were smiling, some were probably mentally and literally crying because of this drama in front of them, these people aren't bad, i don't think they are bad at all! after all, they are all my brother's friend, so i can trust them.

but i can't always trust someone so easily. betrayal always happen.

"right... clean yourself up and let's enjoy some pizza!" he exclaimed, a sparkly aura shined on him. "[favourite pizza topping]?""Yep!" I asked, looking at him. he smiled. "Yay!"

everyone introduced themselves and i learnt that they were from all Tokyo Manji Gang, a disbanded gang. They will be the second generation.

"So you guys are Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Generation?" i asked, licking the topping on the corner of my lips. Most of them nodded and asked, "What do you guys usually do?" I asked again, wanting to learn about their daily routines.

"me, Baji-san and Kazu are working in a pet shop!" Chifuyu gazed at me with a gentle smile, while my eyes shimmered with delight. "PETS?" i'm definitely interested now. Kazutora nodded and untied his ponytail, while Baji flashed me a toothy smile. 

"i'm just a fashion designer." Mitsuya casually disregarded it as if it were unimportant. "Slay!"I smiled as I took another slice of pizza. the conversation when so on, until Takemichi got to the main point of this, meeting, you can say?

"Um, Hyun-san..." I quickly waved my hand in front of him, while covering my mouth with the other hand. I swallowed my pizza and looked at the blonde. "Please drop the honorific," I reassured. 

'Hyun-san' sounded so foreign... mixing Korean and Japanese together is a big no-no. "So... what can I call you? Kira? That sounds-" I interrupted him before he could finish his language mixing session. 

"Yeah! sounds better! Guys, please refrain from using my surname when addressing me. it sounds weird." i informed them, since i was used to Korea. "o-oh. Sorry."He mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "nono! Don't apologise for something you didn't do!" that made him look up. 

"So...what do you want to talk about?" i looked around, everyone were quiet, some looking around while others focused on their pizza. "Have you heard of Bonten?" a male asked, i realised it was the same voice before, the one dragging me down, Inui. His skin is pale, but his left eye bears a deep burn scar. His sunflower blonde hair, parted in the middle with an undercut, contrasts with his dark emerald eyes and neutral yet expressive face. 

He looked hot and is currently slaying with those high heels. I absentmindedly ran my fingers through my hair, attempting to divert my attention from the men around me. I rested my other hand on my chin, pretending to be unaware of the meaning of 'Bonten'. 

"Bon...ten?"I questioned, looking at Inui and tilting my head slightly ."They are currently the largest criminals in Japan." I imitated Rindou by shaping his mouth into an 'o'. "Scary..." I finished the pizza and clapped my hands together, shaking off the starch from my fingers. "What about them?" I glanced at Inui once more, even though he wasn't the one speaking.

He was licking his lips and had a perfectly defined collarbone. Oh, and his fing- STOP, KIRA! IT'S NOT THE TIMMMEEEE AND BESIDE, I MET HIM LESS THEN AN HOUR AGO-

"We want to bring them down." Using the word 'destroy' may not be the most appropriate choice. My gaze shifted downward as I nervously bit the inside of my cheek. "Since we lack strength, we need your help." 

'ah.' I glanced at Senju and mouthed my words this time. thinking back, if i was never found by Haru, i might be with these guys now, i might never got a job, in fact, i might never met everyone in Bonten, they weren't only criminals, they also hearts. come to think of it, i might be scared or them, trying to kill them maybe? i could've never became Bonten's number 2.

i could've never met that stupid jellyfish.

i should just tell them the truth, i know they will understand,

even if i wanted to help.

"how do i say this?" I smiled as I looked at the empty pizza box, and everyone was listening. "i guess you guys found me on the news, no?" Senju nodded, followed by some more. "that day... i escaped Korea. but...i was found by Haru." 

people tilted their heads, who was this 'Haru'? only Senju widned his eyes, trying to stutter something out. "Haruchiyo Sanzu." I raised my finger, and everyone reacted with surprise and curiosity.

"since you guys know i'm Senju's sister, that means i'm Haru's sister as well." The room was filled with silence. "he found me running for my life, so he took me to Bonten's headquarters." I anticipated that no one will even KNOW how to respond to this, so I made the decision to continue.

"There, I found Mikey. They soon discovered that I was the Light Figure, and recognising my skills as a world-class assassin, they decided to hire me. Now, I'm Bonten's number 2," I said, pulling up my hoodie to reveal a Bonten tattoo on my lap. Everyone was speechless. 

"However, you guys will take down Bonten, right? Then I will join you all."I waved my hand around, not really caring about which side I am on now.

"w-what?"Everyone was in shock. Could they have been too late to prevent what happened in just four days?

"I said, I will join you guys. i don't give a fuck about being in Bonten."