열일곱.

we are like a big family, Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd generation and Bonten

we are like a big family, Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd generation and Bonten. we all quickly became friends, and currently we were yelling, screaming, enjoying ourselves in a club. Senju was checking up on Takeomi, scolding him for still smoking, his lungs will definitely be broken someday.

Mikey was laughing with Takemichi, while Ran was chit chatting with Chifuyu, Kazutora and Baji, the purple haired male's eyes glowed when he heard that the three of them worked in a pet shop, making sure he will visiting everyday. Koko was catching up with Inui, delighted smiles on their faces.

this feeling, it was great. no more violence involved in anything or anyone, just pure happiness. i was sitting on a seat, from afar, watching everyone's emotions spreading out in the night. "c'mon, this is party." the voice said, sitting down next to me.

"i'd like to watch people instead." the male gave me a side eye glance, then focused back on the drink he was playing with. "wanna go to the beach?" i suppose this was a request, i hummed in response, nodding my head.

we both got up and exited the club, deciding to walk to the nearby beach. it was a night, perfect for any couple to confess.

but we were just friends.

nothing more.

i reached my hand on top of my silhouette, the shadow of my palms reflect down to my face. we talked about various topics, cracking a bit until we reached the beach.

i plopped myself down to the soft sand, patting the space next to me, gesturing Rindo to sit down. i hugged my knees while he leaned back, his arms supporting him from the back.

"the moon... is beautiful, isn't it?" he mumbled, eyes fixed on the white circular. "i'm Korean." i joked, so he really want us to be more then friends? huh? for such a alluring guy like him, shouldn't he like someone with perfect makeup, big fine ass and bouncy breasts? like one of Ran's whores? i'm literally nothing compared to those woman. for such a attractive guy like him, in his 20s, a perfect face anyone could fall for, a muscular body anyone could have their heads over. i'd never paid any attention to guys like him, and i wasn't interested in those guys as well.

people say there are plenty more fish in the sea. of course, yes. but no one was as special as this jellyfish.

and yet, i effortlessly fell for him.

"you're learning Korean, aren't you?" i questioned, i could feel him nodding next to me. "난 당신을 좋아해요...아니요. guess you didn't understand that, huh?"

"maybe." he replied, making me chuckle. "dummy. you mispronounced i love you." looking at him, he stared at my pink hues, lost in them.

"you too." he smiled, for someone like him, this is so cheesy. "yeah... the moon is beautiful, but you're prettier." words started blabbering out of my mouth, but he didn't dare to look away, his face slightly flustered, such a cutie.

"i love you, klutz."

"love you too, stupid jellyfish."

RINGGGG!

i dig deep into my pocket, realising it was my phone, but his phone was buzzing the same time. "hello?"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAFE-"

"i'm perfectly fine, um...just getting some instant noodles."

"COME BACK HERE-"

"okay. bye."

i pressed the end call button, geez, having an overprotective brother really gets on my nerves these days.

Rindo looked down, ending the call and getting up, lending me a hand. "let's go back." i took his hand, and hummed, holding his hand the whole time.

i guess i'm not a hopeless romantic after all.

all the way, from South Korea, then back to here, it really was a long road to you, no? it was a road for me to you.