Crazy

Enjoy.

He hesitated for a moment before acquiescing to his request; nodding his head heavily. He seemed to have underestimated the boy in front of him.

"What should I call you?" (y/b/n) silently breathed a sigh of relief.

"Dr. Harry." He answered. After a small talk regarding her admission, Dr. Harry finally left with a satisfied look on his face which earned a weird look from (F/n). She stepped aside to give way for him before rushing towards her brother. Her small face flashed an innocent smile of a child; void of the sinister look she had before. That was the last time (F/n) left his side. She left for bathroom needs that won't take any longer than five minutes. She sticks beside him all the time, even refusing when the nurses asked her to wait outside to perform routine checks on him. In the end, Dr. Harry reminded the nurses to comply with everything she does after seeing the threatening glint flash past her eyes when she looked at the disturbance called nurses.

A few weeks after recuperating in the hospital, his wounds have finally turned better and it was finally the day to carry out the promise between them. (y/b/n) wrapped the scarf around (F/n)'s neck to keep her warm from the blustery wind. She eyed the few people who gathered with them on the rooftop of the hospital; near the helipad with a helicopter not too far from them. Its rotor blades spin rapidly, cutting through the air. The impact of the wind made it hard for her to see their faces. She turned back towards her brother.

"(y/b/n), where are we going?" (F/n) asked loudly.

"Somewhere safe." (y/b/n) patted her head before tightening his hold on her hand as if it were some kind of reassurance of her existence. (F/n) stared fixedly at the passengers who rode alongside her after they had settled in the helicopter. Dr Harry, Linda and two unfamiliar pair who donned military attire. (F/n) sat quietly beside (y/b/n), wondering why Linda and Dr. Harry keep glancing at her ever so often in their small talk. Unable to figure out what were they planning, (F/n) decided to ignore their weird behaviour by playing with her brother's finger. Her frown disappears whenever she thinks of her brother whose health seems to be better than before. The sound of rotor blades whirling in the air gradually faded as the sleepiness she tried to suppress claimed her entirely.

-❖-

The unceasing shaking woke her from the deep slumber. (F/n) fluttered her eyes open wearily and was instantly met with (y/b/n)'s face who was smiling softly at her. Her racing heart calmed down the moment she saw her brother despite the unfamiliar surrounding she was in. She looked outside the window and noticed the helicopter are no longer in the air. She groggily straightened her back while taking in her surrounding. There was only her and her brother in the helicopter, before she could ask where the others are, Linda's voice rang in her ears.

"You're awake, (F/n). Let's go." She ran her gaze to Linda before nodding. She grabs her brother's hand before following the others.

(F/n) took a glance at her surroundings, it was thick with trees and she felt they were on an island as she could faintly hear the sound of waves crashing onto rocks. Fear was instilled in her being when she saw towering walls forming a circle, making it simply impossible for whoever was inside to climb out. (y/b/n) can sense her fear as he starts to rub the back of her hands with his thumb comfortingly. (y/b/n) glanced at Dr. Harry who slowly nodded at him. (y/b/n) pursed his lips, not sure if it is the right thing to do or not. In the end, he just sighs.

"(F/n), can you follow Miss Linda and Dr. Harry? I need to use the bathroom for a bit," He crouched in front of her with a gentle smile.

"Can I come with you?" (F/n) asked with widened eyes that filled with fear whenever she thought of her brother's absence.