001:live

Y/n's pov:

Ddot is laying in between y/n's legs while he scrolls through his phone on TikTok. He keeps watching the same video that's an edit of him. "Bro scroll down." Y/n says. " I'm not yo bro." He says sassy. "Ok miss sassy pants." Y/n says as she moves ddot from between her legs (pause) and goes over to her vanity, checking her notifications (yall every time I wake up I get 0 notifications from nobody😔)
"Ma why did you goooo." Ddot whines. "You wanted to be sassy so I left lil boy." Ddot sucks his teeth while y/n goes on instagram and goes on live. "Hey y'allll!!" She says.

@Y/nswifeyyy: I love my wife😍
@ddosama: ewwwww
@ddot_is_my_husband1637: where is my husband ugly
@melz: my babyy💙
View more comments~

"Heyy melzzz when are we gonna link upppp." Ddot is laying down like always. Y/n says playfully rolling her eyes.""Dd shut up that's why you look like angry bird." Y/n says. Ddot laughs and The whole chat puts laughing emojis in the chat
@ddosama: ddot laughing too?watch out when I see both of y'all.
"Omg I'm so scared." Y/n says laughing. Dd Osama left the live.
"Wow leaving the live is crazyy-" Ddot jumps onto my lap in the chair almost making both of us fall off. "AAAAHHH WHY DID YOU DO THATT" y/n says laughing. "Stop yelling ma. I missed you." Ddot says while burying his face into my chest. "Y'all I swear I have a 5 year old boyfriend. Anyways ima end this live. Byeeee." Y/n says as she leaves the live. "Baby get off of me your so heavyyy we can cuddle on the bed." Y/n says trying to push ddot off her. "Im tired ma let me sleep here." "That's what you get. You always stay up late with Dd and then wanna come over here and do all this crazy shit." Y/n says. Ddot mugs her as he gets off and jumps on the bed.

Two hours later...

Me and ddot is sleeping and cuddling. We then hear a knock at the door. "Bro who is that." Ddot says. "Oh damn bae that's my other nigga.. you gotta leave.." I say with a straight face and then I start laughing hard. He mugs me as we get off the bed to see who it was. The knocking gets louder. "BRUH RELAX DAMNN." Y/n says as she opens the door....

To be continued....

Nahh I would never do that to you guys 😘

Dd pushes the door open after I unlock it and starts shooting me with a nerf gun. "Dd stopppp those little things hurttt." Y/n says  trying to slap the gun out his hand. "Nahh you was just talking all that shit tho" he says. He continues shooting me as ddot laughs. "Wow laughing at your girl while she's getting shot is crazyyy" dd says. Ddot stops laughing and starts play fighting with Dd. "About time nigga." Y/n says as he mugs her. They eventually stop and watch All American together because dd too broke to get Netflix. (It's giving third wheel but idc they both fine😍) " y/n?" Ddot says as y/n rests her head on his shoulder, cuddling him. "Mhm?" She says. "Ma you really my heart I love you." Ddot says. "Awwww baby I love you toooo" y/n says as she kisses him passionately. "One more besso." Ddot says. Y/n Starts to peck him everywhere. (Pause)"Ewww y'all need to get a room." Dd says "nigga you can leave why are you still here anyway your at MY house." Y/n says while ddot starts laughing.

Wowww this was my first story yall how did I doo??? PLEASE GIVE ME STORY IDEAS IM BEGGING YALL

643 words