003: carnival pt 2

(Continued) This girl was pretty. I mean really pretty. It made me kind of insecure. Dd and ddot always saw me as a baggy tomboy type of girl because I never really felt the need to dress up but now I wish I did..

Ddot walks the girl to Dds car. I try to act unbothered but I don't think it's working. "My heart, you good?" Dd asks me "yeah I'm fine." I say going onto my phone.

Ddot opens the car door for the girl and she steps in. "Hey y'allll." She says. "Hey." I say dryly. I never seen this girl before. I've known Darrien more than almost any girl he knows. What makes this new girl so special.
" yooo." Dd says focusing on the girls every feature. "Dd, y/n, meet (insert the most annoying bitch you know's name here) I'm gonna say Ashley bc me and her have some beef rn. She's asking to be dragged but that's another story for another day🤗 .

Ashley smiles at me but it just didn't sit right with me. This whole girl didn't sit right with me and I don't know why... I just try to brush it off and continue playing my music. "You really got some good bars, y/n. When are we gonna collab again?" Ddot says.

Oh now he wants to talk? I look over to Darrian and this bitch is all over him. "Uhh idk Darrien." I say dryly as I disconnect my music to the car. "Babe who's Darrien?" Ashley asks. Me and Dd mug her.

"Uhm girly that's his real name.." I say to her. "Oh." She says looking stupid. "Not knowing your boyfriends name is crazyyy" Dd says while laughing with y/n.

Dd connects his phone to the car and plays "cater to you" by him and ddot (guys I just found this song and it's good aslll) "Baby this is a good songg.. did you write it abt me-?"Ashley asks. "Nah we actually wrote it for y/n because she kept singing the original song "cater  2 you" by destiny's child so we kinda did it for her." Dd cuts her off. Ddot nods. I smile to myself "yeah bitch. " y/n says in her head We drive the rest of the way to the carnival without talking and just playing some music on the radio.

25 mins later...

We got to the fair and that shit was big asll(wait y'all did you ever go to the nj state fair? That shit fun asff but it's too expensive nowadays and I'm broke😔)
"Damnnn this finna be fun." Dd says as we all get out of the car. Ddot puts his arms around Ashley as she smiles "I think I'm gonna be sick." Y/n playfully tells Dd. Dd laughs.

We get the tickets and start getting on rides...

(Insert you favorite ride here.) pause.

"Y'all I gotta go to the bathroom." Ddot said. "Same." Dd says "shit I gotta be with this stanky ass bitch" y/n says to herself. "

Okay." Y/n says. The two boys go into the bathroom (🤨) and the two girls are left looking at each other awkwardly. "Uhm I'm gonna get some fried Oreos." Y/n says to Ashley to break the silence. "Okay bestie. I'll be right here." She says with the fakest smile. (FRIED OREOS ON TOP FRL)but I tried to make some the other day and I fucking burnt my hand on the oil😔)

Y/n orders the food and when she turns her head to Ashley, she's flirting with some other nigga.

It sure didn't look friendly either. Y/n walks up to them. "really bitch? Really?? " y/n says to her. "Girl what is the problem?" She says. "Aren't you here with Darrien. I knew you was a smoochie." Y/n says. "How could you do this to him? He always has a hard time trusting girls.." y/n says. "Who's Darrien? This is my wife right here." This goofy ass nigga says to me. He honestly ugly asf🤣"Bitch get out my face. "

Ashley says to y/n. Oh no. She did not just tell me to get out her ugly ass face. Dd and ddot came out the bathroom.

They had to be smoking bc you couldn't smoke at the place. They can't go a couple hours without smoking. They some addicts frl😭.

Me and Ashley go back and forth and Dd tries to break up the fight and hold me back"yeah bitch go get your little boyfriend " Now that pushed me off the edge. I push Dd off me and start dragging dat hoe. I kept beating her and beating her until Ddot practically dragged me off her. "I knew you was a smoochie bitch." I say to her.

Her face was now unrecognizable. I laugh at her as she starts crying. Ddot stares at me in shock. We then see a couple security guards. "Oh shit. We out yall." Dd says. We all then start running to the exit. We then get in the car and Dd starts speeding away.

"You really got that my hearttt." Dd said dabbing me up. Darrien stayed quiet the whole time.'The rest of  car ride was tense but I felt really good.

Ain't no hoe gonna play with my
Mans feelings like that (even though he ain't my man yet)

We get to Ddots house. "Yo y/n can you come with me? I wanna talk to you..." Darrien says. "Okay. Bye my heartt." Y/n says flicking dd in the head. Dd sucks his teeth while flipping me off as I get out the car and walk up the steps to Ddots house.

"Darrien I'm so-" y/n says but Darrien cuts her off. "Y/n I'm sorry abt Ashley. I knew she was a smoochie but I wanted to get you jealous I know it was childish. I'm sorry my heart. He says. "What? You were trying to get me jealous? You didn't actually like her?" Y/n asks in disbelief. "Nah I definitely wasn't jacking her... I just like you y/n. I like like you. I've liked you for as long as I can remember ma."

Y/n stares at Darrien in disbelief. "Soo.. you like me?" Y/n asks him. "Yes dumbass I just said that." he laughs Darrien kisses y/n passionately. The kiss lasted just a few seconds but I wish it could last forever (ewww yall does this sound cringe? Lmfaoooo)

Darrien stares at me. "Y/n , will you be my bi- I mean girl?" Y/n flicks his forehead and says...

"No nigga you ugly aslll" (SIKEEEEE)

"Yes ofc baby." Y/n says as she rests her head on his shoulder.
The two cuddle and finish the night by watching tv and making out 🤫

Damn I wrote a lot lmaoooo
Did you guys like it?
Should I make more stuff like this?
Ima do some requested stuff now
E4n💙🕊️ hope your doing well up there my baby boy

1182 words❤️