008: Noti video

Hola mhhss ❤️
I'm at the party rn Lmfaoooo
Ima take this out the drafts when I proofread it

Should I make a chapter all abt me??🤭 or nah??

2 fits to choose from

Orrrr

Face claim is you pookie bc you prolly already pretty asf😘

  Y/n pov:
Sugarhill, ny
Ddots house
4:57pm

Ddot and y/n sit on the couch watching tv. " ohhh ma I forgot Noti asked if you wanted to be in a vid w/ me"He says staring at his gf. "

"Oh word? I know that shit gonna be funny aslll but Noti be too much sometimes baby" she says to him. "I honestly don't even want to go but he told me the fans said that they wanna see you. It's your choice ma" he says.

Y/n thinks abt it for a min. The fans want to see me? They never do. All they care abt is Darrien, which I don't mind, but sometimes they be getting out of hand.

(Like me im one of those fans😝 but if he ever got a gf I wouldn't hate on her... but dd and Alabama was just something else💀💀💀)

"Ok baby I'll do it" y/n says. "Ok lemme call Noti" he says. Ddot calls Noti and tells him that we are gonna do the vid. Noti isn't even on speaker But i can still hear his loud ass lmfaooo😭

Fast forward to the vid~

"WASSUP YALL IM HERE WITH DDOT AND Y/N GZZZZZ" Noti says loudly. Y/n mugs him and laughs. "What's so funny little girl" he says mugging her. "Nigga you play too much and you uglyyy asffff" she says as ddot laughs.

"Ddot control yo girl b4 I gotta take care of that" Noti says seriously. "Nigga don't talk abt my wife like that. You ain't taking care of shit" Ddot says gabbing Noti's shirt. "Ight you got it you got it" he says as y/n laughs.

"Bro what do you even want me here for anyway" y/n says to Noti. "Well today im going to be listening to your songs to see if they ass or trash" y/n mugs him.

"My wife's songs are pain rs." He says looking at his girlfriend, who smiles at him. "We'll see about that little nigga" Noti says as Ddot grabs his shirt again. (Do y'all remember this vid💀)

Noti plays the first song as y/n raps all the lyrics. During the middle of the song, Noti shuts it off. "Why you turn it off ugly nigga?" Y/n asks Noti. Noti completely ignores y/n.

"Y/n... I'm not gonna lie.. but that shit was.....

ASS" Noti says while getting into her face. "EWWW NIGGA GET OUT MY FACE YOU BREATH SMELL LIKE 10 CANS OF BOUNCE THAT ASS" she says.

"Little Girl Dont you belong in a daycare? And In this car we don't use such profanity." Me and Ddot mug eachother. "

Nigga what?" We say in unison and laugh. Noti mugs us.

"If I see y/n, I'm letting it flock. See lil ddot, I'm dumping the chop-" Noti starts to rap then y/n and Ddot start slapping him. "You see, you doing wayyy too much rn.  " y/n says as ddot rips his shirt making him look homeless💀 .

" Okay now we listening to lil bitch next" Noti says as ddot mugs him. Noti plays 40s and 9s. (That's the only song he ever plays lmfaoooo)

Y/n raps the whole song while Ddot puts up gang signs. "You see this is why I came to stop y'all niggas. You guys are getting to invested in this drill shit and y'all need to stop and actually go to school-" Noti says as the couple continues singing the song.

Noti mugs them and turns the music off "why you turn it off?" Y/n asks him. "Did y'all even hear what I said?" He asks.

"Ma I wanna smoke now. You down?" He asks her. "Ok baby" she says. "Okay byee y'all everything for  Notti" she says and leaves the car while Ddot throws up gang signs.

You see what I mean? These kids nowadays have no respect-"
"NIGGA SHUT TF UP" Ddot and y/n says. Noti mugs them.

734 words
E4n💙🕊️