004: Hickey prank

This was an idea from my bookie:

She cool asf and nice Ty so much for the idea 😘Also guys I just fucking burnt my hand again from trying to toast bread and that shit hurts so baddd Anyways let's get to the story bookies

Also guys I just fucking burnt my hand again from trying to toast bread and that shit hurts so baddd
Anyways let's get to the story bookies

Wait should I start doing face claims?

Y/n pov:

📍Ddots house
Sugarhill, ny
12:47pm

"Hey pookies welcome BACK to another videoooo." Y/n says to the camera. "Today we Are gonna be doing a prank on my handsome, sexy, beautiful, pretty, and stinky bf Darrien!!" She says smiling at the camera, laughing.This will be my first video on my channel soo dont expect anything spectacular. I'm basically gonna put fake hickeys all over my neck and he's gonna get mad, and it's just gonna be funny asl bc he always so sassy abt everything.Darrien should be here in abt 30 mins bc he went out with Dd to the stu"She says. She then shuts off the camera and puts it downstairs and hides it behind the tv.
Y/n puts

35 mins later~

😍My big baby❤️

Darrien: We outside ma

Y/n: okay im opening the door now baby
Read

Y/n rushes to the camera and turns it on. "Okay guys he outside. Dd alr know that it's a prank so yeah let's get this startedddd." Y/n whispers to the camera ready for all the drama that's abt to happen. This shit gonna be funny asl bc Dd makes everything worse and he's just gonna be instigating the whole time.

Oh wait... this is our outfit pookies

Just something basic yk?We need to wear a sweater to make it seem more realistic like we're tryna hide something😈(Also guys I am not ready for the Nj cold ass weather bro😔)

We need to wear a sweater to make it seem more realistic like
we're tryna hide something😈
(Also guys I am not ready for the Nj cold ass weather bro😔)

Y/n smiles at the camera. She unlocks and opens the door. She then goes to sit down on the couch. "Hey maaaa" Ddot jumps on her and gives her a big hug. He always smell like weed, but it's kinda comforting in a way idk. "Hey babyy" y/n says returning the energy. Dd walks over to her and smirks. "Heyy mhh" he tells her and gives her a side hug. "Hey big headd." She says and he sucks his teeth. It's showtime😈😈😈. Y/n Starts to try to cover her neck to cause Ddot to become suspicious. "Y/n, what's on yo neck? Ddot, you gave her that?" Dd says, looking at y/n's neck. "Bro what do you meannn" y/n says Ddot then grabs y/n's neck and starts to examine her neck. "

Nah bro I didn't give her these..what nigga has been sucking on yo neck, y/n?" Ddot asks her sternly. "

You tf" y/n says. "nigga I didn't give you a hickey in a long time ma- I mean y/n..." he starts to get sad. Awww my little babyyy. Ok be strong y/n.

"It's giving smoochie" Dd says.

"Dd shut yo gay ass up." Y/n says while she stares at ddot.

"Nah y/n, I really thought you were my wife. I guess I was wrong. You just a smoochie ass bitch. Get tf out my house."

Damn sir I think you went a bit far.

"Period." Dd says

Me and Dd start laughing uncontrollably. Ddot Stares at us like we have two heads. "Baby it was a prankk" y/n says to Darrien, Pecking him on his lips. Y/n then goes to get a makeup wipe and starts to wipe off all the makeup. "Bro they didn't even look real how did you fall for that." Dd says laughing. Ddot just mugs us. "Nahh word 2 ima get both of y'all back. Just watch." He says. Y/n goes to grab the camera. "Okay guys thanks for watching!! He mad lmaooo."

Y/n says putting the camera in darriens face. "She talking all this shit now but wait til we get in the bed and I'll have her screaming-"

"okayyy that's enough we want to keep it pg-13 okay?" Y/n says cutting ddot off. "Guys go follow me on instagram @ddosama and on TikTok @" Dd says then y/n cuts him off. "dd shut up ain't nobody care abt you." Y/n says to dd while he mugs her.
"See you guys in the next video byeeee."

This was kinda cuteeee
728 words
But I think the next one is gonna be cuter😍
E4n💙🕊️