002: carnival

Y/n' pov:

Me, dd, Notti, and ddot have been friends since elementary. I never really liked to hang around girls bc they always used to talk shit abt me and made me feel horrible abt myself. But when I met dd, Notti and ddot, all my bad thoughts went away. They made my life happy again. All my problems went away and I felt as if I can talk to them about anything...

But when Notti passed, my whole heart shattered. I began to distance myself from dd and ddot and all I wanted to do was sleep all day and try not to feel anything (by smoking). I was in a really dark place in my life.. but not too long ago me, dd and ddot linked up again and started hanging out. Like old times....

                    Dd(my❤️):

Dd: yoo my heart we tryna go to the carnival tonight. You down?

                 Y/n: yeah that sounds fun. What time?

Dd: I'll pick you up in a half an hour.
Read

I've always had a crush on Ddot even though everyone though I had a crush on Dd. Dd was the first person I ever talked to on my first day of school. After that day, we clicked and we couldn't stop talking to each other. When he started making music I always hyped him up and pushed him to release new music because I knew his fans would love it. I see him as a brother and he sees me as a sister. But on the other hand, Darrian has always been friendly with me. Once when both of us were high, we started flirting with each other but he smoked so much that day I doubt he remembers anything that happened between us."Maybe today, I could tell him how I really feel." Y/n says picking out an outfit.

(Ok y'all I got some options because I'm an indecisive person. Okay?)

Potential fit #1:

Potential fit #2

Potential fit #3

Potential fit #3

You can change it if you want I just like baggy clothes

Baggy outfits in general>>>>

Ok back to the storyyyy

Y/n finishes getting dressed and sprays herself w/ some perfume (enter your favorite perfume in the comments) then she gets a text from Dd.

Dd(my❤️)

Dd: outside

Y/n: okay coming rn

Dd: ayooooo💀
Y/n: get yo mind out the gutter lil boy🤨
Read

Y/n makes her way downstairs, and locks her door. She then walks to Dds car and gets into the passenger side. When she gets in she scans the inside of the car and ddot is no where to be found. "Where's Darrien?" Y/n says. "He told me to pick you up first. Since when do you care anyway?" Dd says while mugging me. " I'm just asking nigga now drive." Y/n says as she connects her Bluetooth to his car. "Damn ok." Dd says while raising his hands in the air. While on the ride to ddots house, she starts to play some of her unreleased music. "Y/n, this shit is painnn" dd says while dabbing her up. (Don't worry guys he's still driving) Y/n laughs as Dd pulls up to Ddots house. She looks in her mirror to make sure she looks good. "nigga since when do you care how you look." Dd says to her. "Mind ya business." She says. Dd sucks his teeth.

Then I see him. The love of my life. My Romeo. Oooo he looks sooo fineee. My husband frlll.

Then...

My heart drops...

I see him grab a girls hand and walks her down the steps. "Damnnnn who is thattt." Dd says while staring at the girl like she's the most beautiful thing in the world. Y/n mugs him while she studies the mystery girl.

Mystery girls fit:

This girl was pretty

This girl was pretty. I mean really pretty. It made me kind of insecure. Dd and ddot always saw me as a baggy tomboy type of girl because I never really felt the need to dress up but now I wish I did..

Should I make a part 2???
E4n💙🕊️
690 words