009: Nightmare prank

Hey mhs❤️
Here is another yt prank 🤗

Yo pjs:

Y/n's pov:Sugarhill, NyDdots house;

Y/n's pov:
Sugarhill, Ny
Ddots house;

" heyyy mhsss!! Today ima do a prank on Darrien bc he told me that he was gonna get out the Stu early to cuddle but now this nigga taking a lil too long." She says. " you guys really liked the hickey vid so ima make another prank vid bc that shit was fun asff last time."

(And after Dd left, it was even funner😈😈😈)

So ima act like I'm having a nightmare to see what his reaction will be," she says. " so ima set up the cameras when he gets here and act like I'm asleep, and the games will begin😝." Y/n sets up her camera and abt 20 mins later she gets a text from Darrien (aka Ashley)

                     😍Darrien😍
D: ma im otw now
Y/n: okay bae ima probably be asleep by the time you get here.
D: okay goodnight princess I love you❤️
Y/n: you tryna get head or what
D: what?💀

(NAH IM JOKING😭😭) or am I?

y/n: I love you too baby😘

"Okay y'all he should be here any min-" y/n hears the door open. " okay he here yall lets the games begin muahaha" y/n whispers as she lays on the bed pretending to sleep.

Ddot walks into the room and looks at y/n. He then gives her a kiss on her forehead. He then takes a shower, brushes his teeth, and lays in bed with her. His arms wrap around her waist.

10 mins later~

Y/n begins to twist and turn on the bed (pause😭)
Ddot wakes up and looks at her. "Ma you good?" He asks while pulling y/n closer to him. She ignores him so it seems more realistic (think smarter, not harder😮‍💨)

" baby don't leave me please" y/n says in her sleep. She then keep on a calling Darriens name until he wakes up. "Ma wake up" he says while brushing her hair out her face. "Ma you with me I'm not Leave gonna you," he says while staring at her "you my wife 4life and youn never gonna leave me😈" he says. Y/n wakes up. "Nigga what?" She asks him laughing. "Oh now you up?" He asks. "I said you never gonna leave me, simple." He says, smiling at y/n, who mugs him.
Ddot then stars to kiss y/n all over her face. "You knew this was a prank right?" She asks him "yeah I saw the camera when I walked in lmfaooo " he says. Y/n gets out of bed and Ddot grabs her arm. "Where you going ma?" He asks her. "To go turn off the camera?" She says playfully rolling her eyes. "Okay yall this prank failed." She said laughing. "But next time I'll
Do a better job at hiding the camera." She says. "Nahhh there won't be a next time stop playing pranks on me y/n" ddot says staring at her. "Whateverrrr" she says to the camera smirking. "See you guys next time byeeee she says blowing a kiss to the camera and turning the camera off.

Ehhhh it's not as good as I though it would be 😫
If you liked this, comment more prank ideas in the comments 💋

E4n🕊️💙
555 words