Episteme.

"Hey D!"

The genius turned around with a flinch at his screaming brother.
"Jeez- you scared me Mikey!"
The tiny terrapin followed the very much taller one into his lab, resisting to touch all the chemicals he Oohhh and ahh'd at.

"Sorry Donnie, Ynow how I be with my super ninja stealth though!"
Donatello rolled his eyes and sat down in his rolling chair, just to huff as Mikey sat down on him. Making the chair spin in circles from his place in Donnie's lap.

"Quit it! I don't feel like throwing up.."
Donnie stomped his foot on the floor the put a stop to the antics his brother was having so much fun with. Mikey settled with kicked his feet and looking around before his darting eyes landed on Donnie and he only now remembered why he was in here, his memory wasn't serving him too well lately.

"Oh bro, can I ask a question?"
He got a nod for and answer while Donnie layed his head on the top of his and started clickity clackitying away at his computer.
"Awesome! So uh... Im super really tired cause I can't sleep! So basically-I'vebeenseeingthisreallycreepythingatnightandidon'treallyknowwhattodoaboutit-"

"Mikey-Mikey! Ok. I don't need you to tell me all about your nightmares. The best i can do is give you some melatonin gummies if you promise not to eat too many like last time. And maybe listen to calming music- i dunno."

"Yo dude, in my defense I thought they were regular gummies! And plus it's not a nightmare, it happens when I'm awake!"

"You only think you're awake Mikey, dreams can be really convincing. Especially with an...Imagination like yours."

Michelangelo sighed and blankly sat there for a minute to peek at what Donnie was doing on his computer, before realizing he had no idea what apoptosis was and getting out of there before the nerdiness melted his brain- or whatever he had left of one.

Well, if Donnie didn't wanna believe him that was fine. He didn't really care... He had more important things to do than sleeping anyway! Like making some food for Leatherhead, He didn't want to poor gator to starve after all.

"Hey Kitty, wanna help?"
He pulled his Neapolitan pet out the freezer who mewed and purred as she was stroked. Mikey set her on the counter so she could help him.
"What should I cook? It's for Leatherhead.."

The cat meowed and Mikey nodded with a smile
"Awesome idea Kitty! He would love some sweet sweet dessert empanadas! Made from us- the bestest chefs the sewers have ever seen!"

Mikey and Icecreamkitty worked on filling shaped dough with various odd and sweet fillings, chocolate, candies, pie fillings. All that sorta stuff.

"Thanks kitty kitty!"
Mikey gave her one to chow down on before he baked to rest in the oven, spending the time having a conversation with Icecreamkitty.

As the empanadas were finished and Mikey got them ready for a trip to the gator's train cart, he gave Icecreamkitty a forehead smooch, before gently placing her back in her nice, ice-cold habitat.

"See ya later..."

And with that he was off to his best friend's home.