Kronos-The Very End.

Mikey hugged onto his teddy bear and yawned, falling into a dream...

Michelangelo fell. He had been flying across the sky, feeling the warm sun when he fell to the hard floor and broke. Choking up blood.

Then he woke up. The rancid and putrescent corpse in his room was gone, but he still heard the flies buzzing around the room. Even if he didn't see any flies. He hoped there weren't any flies inside his brain, humming and whirring around. Laying maggots. Ew. He smacked his head with his hands but still heard it.

Oh well.

He hugged his bear tighter. He hadn't slept in so long, and now that he did, he had a nightmare. He left his room and walked around the lair. It was silent besides his footsteps he was too quiet to silence.

He went into Leo's room and snuggled into his bed, feeling arms wrap around him. He felt safe..
"What's wrong Mikey?"
"Bad dream..."
The pillows rustled and Mikey started to doze off again, even though Leo started to speak to him.

When he woke up again, it was because Leo had brought him some burnt toast with butter and plantain jam. Last time Leo brought them toast, they all got sick. Because avocado is poison to turtles, and Leo heard it was healthy somewhere.

"Thanks big bro."
"No problem sunshine."
Leo smiled at his sleepy brother who went to nom on the toast, and Mikey smiled back while eating, crumbs of bread spilling everywhere.

"So. What did you have a bad dream about last night?"
Leo looked worried, he gently ran his hands across his brothers shell.
"That there was a big dog monster under my bed and it ate me."
"Oh that dream again? It's ok Mikey, there are No monsters down here... just mutants. And none of us sleep under your bed, it's too gross."

Even though Mikey had lied about what their nightmare was, he still pouted. monsters so totally were real, and all the important things he had were under his bed! His lucky pizza box and his broken glass and his sewing kit and his knitting stuff and his first aid thingy...

"It should be time for us to head to the dojo soon, Mikey."
Mikey smiled.
"Yeah, you're right. Let's go bro."

As they went to the dojo, Raph and Donnie were already hanging around. Raph slightly nudged a punching bag with his foot while Donnie complained about their master sleeping in and something about light and sleep cycle relations.

Leo raised an eye ridge at the scene and conversation, walking to Splinters quarters and looking in. A gasp leaving him....

It was empty. Mikey held back a smile or any expression of knowing and plastered himself with a similar confusion all his brothers wore.

The three peeked from behind Leo to see Master Splinter had an empty room.
Master splinter no longer left the lair anymore, so that was strange.

When they called him, they heard ringing on his bedside. So it was no use to contact or try to track him.

Master splinter was missing.

Leo was already giving orders for them all to split up and search, the rats room showing no signs of struggle. The bed neatly made.

But Splinter was never found.

"Good job my little sculptor.."

The End.