Nyx

Percys pov

"Hey Percy, Chiron wants all the cabin councillors to have a meeting five minutes after lunch." Travis Stoll informed me, as we walked back to the cabins from an exhausting hour of training.

"Kay. See ya then." I replied as we parted ways to head to our separate cabins.

I wondered what Chiron wanted.

I shrugged it off and jogged to the pavilion for lunch. I ate a hearty meal of blue pizza and tossed the extra in the fire. I wasn't sure why we still did it because after Annabeth and I traveled through Tartarus we found out it went down there and not to the gods. Old habits die hard I guess. After lunch I grabbed Annabeths hand kissed her before she reminded me we had an appointment at the Big House. We went to the basement and saw we were the last ones there.

"Before you ask I would like to say that a major problem has come afoot but nothing as big as the prophesies."

"Good, so what's the problem horse-man?" Clairesse asked.

"I'm a centaur young lady. Now the problem is someone stole something from Hades. They stole his crown. Normally you would not be the ones to retrieve it but the thing is, the thief put it in Mansion of Night. The mansion used to be in Tartarus but She moved it to somewhere is the Appalachian Mountains. Not even Zues wants to enter that mansion."

"Wait. Who's the thief? Who's mansion? Why is Zeus afraid? How are we supposed to find it?" I asked.

"One question at a time young hero. First, Hades took care if the thief so that's not important. The owner of the mansion is none other than the Goddess of Night herself, Lady Nyx. She is respected and feared by all the gods, she has power on earth, the Underworld and the heavens. She was born of Chaos and married Erebus-the god of depth and darkness- together they had a son who angered Zues. The child ran back to Lady Nyx and Zeus held his anger at bay and left because he feared and respected her that much. She is one of the eldest gods, she has great power and beauty. In the day she stays in the mansion. At night she leaves on a chariot pulled by two dark horses, sometimes called night-mares, carrying the mantle of Night. She is the mother and creator of hellhounds. She is only seen is glimpses of the shadowy parts of the world, and sometimes in your dreams. Or nightmares. You will find the exact location from her only demigod child. A boy your age named Asher Montgomery. He also has great power, as well as controlled over black horses, hellhounds, and even the night itself. Though not as much as his mother. I will give you an item that belonged to him, and put a locator spell on it so you can find him. Beware, he may seem like just another boy, but he has more power than any of you. Do not test him. The seven that were in the last prophecy will go on this mission, as well as Nico Di Angello. Be careful of the Night."