Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Hazel's pov

Eh. Just eh. Eh about this mission. Eh about about Asher. Eh about everything. You ever have a day where your just eh and blah about everything?

The only thing I wasn't eh about was Ava Hyson. She was a daughter of Athena and Ashers girlfriend. Ava had tan skin and kind brown hair. She had blue eyes and always smiled. I liked her and so did everyone else.

I heard yelling on deck and sprinted up the stair expecting an attack.

"Do it! I wanna see night kid beat up water boy! Or the other way around!" Leo shouted punching the air and hopping around like a maniac.

"We need to know your powers and physical abilities." Annabel added.

"What's going on?" I asked skeptically.

"Their trying to get Asher and Percy to fight." Frank kindly explained to me.

"Oh." was all I said because I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Fine." Percy said.

"Wait, can we fight tonight?" Asher pleaded.

"No." Jason, Leo, Annabeth, and Percy said simultaneously.

We all worked to clear a space for them to duel. Then the boys took positions.

Percy drew rupture and made water swirl around him. We all gasped at Asher. Where the colored part of his eyes and pupils should have been changed to look like the moon. The space around him grew dark and a black mist swirled around his left hand while a spear crafted from pure night occupied his right. The mist and air around him wasn't black, it had pinpricks of starry light like the night sky.

Asher and Percy circled each other looking for a weak spot. Percy threw water at Asher but it was more of an experiment than an attack. As the liquid sailed towards him Asher made a shield of pure darkness infront of him, the water flew into the mini black hole and never returned. Then he threw a ball of light at Percy, who caught it with water and the small star disintegrated after a moment. Asher closed his eyes and looked like he was concentrating. A few seconds later a pegasus that looked like it had been cut from the night stopped in front of him. A night-mare, it was tinted dark blue. Asher mounted it while Percy made a steed out of water and also mounted. They galloped across the deck at each other in a deadly joust. Asher tried to stab Percy with his spear but Percy knock the weapon aside, throwing Asher off balance. The night-mare took flight while Asher recovered. They circled a few times while Asher concentrated again. Percy looked around expecting more dark pegasi but as Asher swooped down to attack the space where the boys were fighting turned pitch dark. Small spots of light were there but they didn't give off enough light to made a difference.Percy yelped in surprise as all sight was cut off. I knew you wouldn't have been able to see your hand in front of your face if you were enveloped in that purpley darkness. Water could be heard splashing around as Percy tried to fight blind. For a couple minutes we all waited to find out what was going on. Then as quickly as it had come the darkness disappeared. Percy lay disarmed on his back as Asher stood over him with a sword this time to the son of Poseidons throat.

"I win." Asher said.

"Cool powers, but I took it easy on you." Percy answer, scrambling to his feet.

"Whatever. I knew you were better at swords. That's why I didn't use one. Like my horse?" Asher rubbed the night-mares mane.

I ran over to Asher.

"Can I touch it?" I begged.

Asher laughed, "Sure."

I gently ran my hand over the horses forehead. As soon as my hand came in contact I shivered. The horse was cold and warm at the same time. I felt like anything could happen and exist, like you feel when you look at the stars. You feel so small yet so grateful to be a part of the world. It's a feeling you can't explain, only experience.

"Wow,"'I breathed removing my hand but looking at my new friends mount in surprise. The others took turns touching the night mare with similar looks of awe on their faces.

"His name is Monoceros (muh-NAH-ser-us). He's my war horse." He said.

"Named after a constellation. The unicorn." Annabeth explained.

"Do you have any more?" I wanted to see them all! Asher concentrated again and a minute later another night-mare flew to him. It was smaller and tinted dark purple.

"This is my other one. Her name is Equuleus. My mother gave them to me."

"So this one is also named after a constellation? The little horse?" Annabeth asked, eager for more knowledge.

"Yes, every thing from Nyx is named after something in the night sky."

"Your horses are awesome, but can we go eat?" Leo asked not bothering to wait for an answer before taking off toward the dining room. We all followed as the night mares flew off.
*******************
Authors note :)
Sorry I didn't make these in the first two chapters, I forgot. I decided that Asher doesn't have a hellhound with him anymore. Anyway the night mares names and their English nicknames are after real constellations. Every thing Chiron said about Nyx in the first chapter is in real Greek mythology, except the horses weren't actually called night-mares. And I made up their names of course. Anyway
Comment
Vote
Share
Fallow
Thanks for reading and I really appreciate all votes and comments so please do so. Hey, you know where the little icons that say the amount of votes and comments? What does the eye thing mean? Please tell me through comments.
TTYL Peeps! :)
AsherM72