Dare

Harry

Cali stares at me from across the room as she tells the boys what we are doing. We both ignore the cheeky looks the boys are giving us.

"Do you want to play," she asks them and they agree. "It's your turn Harry."

She takes a seat next to me on the couch while the lads sit on the other couch.

"Cali?" I start.

"Dare," she says cheekily.

"I dare you to do the first dare I dared you."

"What was the first dare?" Louis asks.

"To call Niall and tell him she slept with you," I smile at her cheekily.

"Do it!" Louis says excitedly. "Niall will flip."

"He's in a game show," Liam answers.

"Louis. You really want me to do this?" Cali has one eyebrow raised in shock and exasperation.

"Yes," he says seriously and Cali laughs.

"You have Niall's laugh," Liam observes.

"I am aware of that babe," she says unplugging her phone and opening it. "Wait what's passing rules?"

"Well what were you doing before?" Liam asks.

"I don't think we want to do that," I say under my breath and Cali giggles.

"Strip?" she suggests.

"Strip truth or dare?" Louis says and Cali nods.

"Okay," the lads agree.

"Pass," Cali says.

"You would rather take off your shirt than tell Niall you slept with me!" Louis shouts in a hurt voice.

"No babe no," she says hurriedly. "I just ..."

She looks around at everyone and finally sighs.

"Alright," she dials Niall's number. "Oh thank goodness. Answering machine."

The room is quiet while she waits for the beep.

"Niall it's Cali," her voice is shaking a bit. "I'm really sorry to bug you but I have to tell you something and please don't freakout, um, I slept with Louis ... okay, that's all. Love you."

She hangs up the phone and the room is silent for a minute.

"That was amazing!" Louis shouts.

"You were very convincing," Liam adds. "Even I believed you."

"Ha ha," she fake laughs and curls up against me. "Louis."

Cali

I can't believe I just did that. Niall is going to flip but it'll be okay. Things get pretty interesting after that, Harry is in just his boxers, Liam and Louis have only taken off their shirts, and I've only taken off my pants when my phone rings.

"Oh my gosh!" I jump up and hop in place, staring at my ringing phone. "It's Niall!"

"Want me to answer it?" Louis says excitedly.

"No," I take a deep breath and answer my phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" my voice is tiny.

"Cali!" Niall's voice rings loudly through the speakers. "What the hell was that message?"

"Hi Ni," I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"Cali answer me right now," his voice is stern. I look at Harry for what to do and he motions for me to keep going.

"It's true," I say and Louis giggles. Niall gives a big sigh and Harry snorts.

"Did he hurt you? Did you want to do this?" he asks after a moment of silence.

"It's not like I would make a move on you if you didn't want to," Louis says quietly, in offense.

"Louis calm down," Liam says to him. "He's just being protective."

"It was a, joint decision," I say slowly and the boys laugh. I hurry to cover the speaker but it's too late.

"Who are you with? Is he there? Louis I'm going to kill you! Tell me where you are so I can kick his arse."

"Niall!" I shout to stop him. "I'm 22 not 14. And It's not like I'm a virgin."

The boys are giggling as I try to calm Niall and stop his ongoing rant.

"I'm lying!" I shout as he keeps going.

"Wha-what?" he says in a small voice. "What did you say?"

"Ni I'm really sorry. I'm playing truth or dare and that was my dare. I didn't want to but they made me. I love you!" I rush out so he will forgive me.

"Cali," he sighs.

"I love you," I say as sweet as I can.

"Promise me your lying," he says finally. His comment really gets to me and from the look on Harry's face I can see it gets to him too. Would it really be so bad if I was with one of his friends?

"Why do I have to promise?" I ask, my brow furrowing.

"Listen I can't have this conversation right now. You haven't even met them yet so I don't know why you are upset," he says into the phone. I look at Harry who gives me a small smile, I relax my features and return it.

"I'm really sorry Ni-Ni," I say this in a child like voice, turning on the charm, using the nickname I gave him when we were kids. Louis snickers.

"Cali, please don't use that voice on me," I can hear the smile I his voice.

"What voice?" I say in the same sweet voice he hasn't been able to resist since we were kids. I wink at the boys and take my seat again next to Harry. He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close to him, placing a kiss on my temple.

"You know what voice," he giggles softly. "Every time, you use that nickname and that sweet little voice because you know I can't say no."

"How could you accuse me of such a thing?" I say.

"Dammit! Those bloody dickheads!" Niall shouts. Liam and Louis bust up laughing so I put the phone on mute and they quiet down. "They bloody destroyed my car!"

"I may have seen pictures on Twitter," I say with a giggle.

"I got to go Cal," he says with a small laugh. "I love you. I'll call you later."

"Okay bye."

Once I hang up the phone the boys bust up laughing.

.......