Damon, DG, & Rasmus

✎ Oneshot

✎ Oneshot

╰┈➤  Clothes Catastrophe! ! !

Requested by: M0m0s4-56

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐃𝐆, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

N/n = Your nickname

F/p = Favorite plushie

F/o = Favorite Outfit

F/s = Favorite snack

☁️𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Another day, another day to live

The sun was rising, lightening the caliginous night with its beauty. The golden rays of the sun shines bright as the moon dwindles slowly. The starry, gloomy night was going away, making the grand appearance of the warm, dazzling sky. Upon the arrival of the day, birds were seen flying around. They flew gracefully in the air as the wind guides them to their destination. Flowers and other plants were swaying through the wind as if they were dancing to a song. Chattering can be heard by other Hueväris that were up on this fine morning. One particular Hueväri, was napping away peacefully in their cozy home.

Our main character, Y/n was peacefully sleeping in their warm bed. Their hair was all over the place with some bed heads sticking out of it. A small speck of drool hang out of their mouth as quiet yet hearable snores escape from it. Their arms wrap around their f/p, holding on to it for dear life. You could tell they were having a good sleep but sadly, this would all end soon.

A loud beeping noise was heard from their alarm clock that was located on their small drawer. A small hum was heard from the main character as they can slowly heard that annoying alarm clock ringing in their ears. They hold their plushie tight as the beeping noise became tiresome to listen too. They try to cover themselves more with their blanket as to try and drown out the noise but that didn't work. The beeping noise continue to go on and on like how a mother would bicker to their child about this or that.

Y/n try to cover their ears but that didn't work out, they could hear the beeping noise. It became irritating to listen too. I mean, imagine just hearing a STUPID, INFURIATING noise early in the morning...I would be piss. Anyways, Y/n got tired of the noise and desperately try to feel where their alarm clock was. They had their blanket over their head but they were too lazy to take it off, so here they were, trying to feel their damn alarm. Eventually, they felt it and quickly press down the off button. The noise died down, letting Y/n to feel a sigh of relief.