Damon

✎Oneshot

✎Oneshot

╰┈➤ 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚝

Requested by: GSZHanashiXx

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

  Today was an exquisite, tranquil day to enjoy yet another day to live. The songs birds sang filled the air with a heartwarming presence as plants dance to their songs. The sun shines brightly, giving the plants a spotlight to perform in front of people. Hueväris socialize with one another, seemingly to enjoy each other's presence. The day appears to be running very smoothing for everyone, how can this day get-

 "Aghhh!", a loud groan interrupt the peace in the air. The sound of scribbling and crinkling of paper was heard from a room. "No no no!", the same voice repeated those words as the unknown Hueväri continues to do what he's doing. The desk squeak a bit as the scribbling and crinkling continues to increase. "No.. no! This isn't right at all....", the person mumbles as he press down his pencil a little too hard, which cause his led to break. "Goddamn!", he slam his fist onto his desk, making a loud bang.

 The person was none other than Y/n himself

 Y/n still had his fist on his desk as he breath in and out heavily. He let out a groan of frustration as he grab the paper he's been sketching on, tightly and firmly which cause it to wrinkle where he was holding. He glance down at his sketch, giving a disappointed, annoyed look. "This looks worse than the last one..", he mumbles annoyed as he crumped the paper up. He look over at his trash can that was overfilled with tons of crumbled up papers. Hell, you could see some paper balls on the floor already.  He sighs as he threw it in the trash but it tumbles off onto the floor.

 He puts his head down on his desk and softly slam his head on the desk over and over again. "Why can't I get it right...", he mumble underneath his breath as he continue to bang his head. 'Why can't I get it right!? What am I doing wrong? How can...they draw so perfect...why can't I do that?', negative thoughts swarm his head. As a little kid, he loved drawing. He would doodle on his schoolwork and along the walls of his room as he fill it with whatever he desire. As he got older, his love for art increased. He would buy sketchbooks and draw in them whenever he had the time. 

 His inspirations, art-idols, and positive comments made him passionate for art. He love drawing whatever comes to mind and do it in his own art style. But recently, he started to lose his passionate for it. Work became draining which result being mentally and physically tired to draw. Seeing how his friends been boastful about their drawing and showing to him all the time gave him a constant reminder of how good their art was compare to his. Whenever he attempts to draw, he would just stare at the paper, unable to sketch anything. He felt ashamed that he was losing the thing that he loves deeply.