Geo

✎Oneshot

✎Oneshot

╰┈➤𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐆𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷🎯

  The lunch bell echoed throughout the school indicating students to leave for lunch. Countless footsteps clicked along the tiled floors, seemingly walking towards the cafeteria. A person was seen emerging out of the empty classroom, stretching their arms as they let out a yawn. Their eyes opened as they scanned the hallway. The hallway had a few students who were chatting and laughing about who knows what.

  Their e/c eyes wandered from each group until they finally landed on two familiar figures. A man with long baby blue hair—that was tied in a low ponytail—was standing by a tall man who had black and dark green hair; a small portion of his hair was tied in a high ponytail as the rest fell down to his shoulders. They smiled as they walked over towards them.

  The pair heard footsteps approaching them and avert their attention to the person. A big grin was plastered on the baby blue haired man as the tall man wore his nonchalant expression as always. "こんにちは N/n!", the smaller man waved at them. "Hi Y/n", the tall man spoke.

  The person, Y/n, gave them a smile back as they waved at them. "Heya Hyugo, Sunny how are y'all?", they said, stuffing their hands in their pockets. The small man, Hyugo, smirked at the nickname they gave to the taller man, Sol. "Doing well, doing well", he smiles at his friend. Sol simply gave them a look, but Y/n wasn't fazed by this.

  "Don't give me that look big brother!", they teased, walking up to him and poking him in the shoulder. Sol's expression altered into a grim, vexed one. Yep, Y/n and Sol were siblings pretty shocking as they do not look like each other. "I told you two to stop calling me that", his words didn't seem to reach the adults' heads. Again, he lets out a sigh, mumbling underneath his breath which made the two snickered at his annoyance.

  Hyugo turned his attention towards Y/n; his smile never left his face. "We're about to go to the rooftop, wanna come?", he asked. Before Y/n could give him an answer, a group got their attention. Their loud conversation bounced off the walls within the hallway which certainly got the other two looking as well.

  A group with about five adults were chatting among each other. Their looks were so different from each other, from being formal to being nerdy. A certain man caught Y/n's eyes; it was their crush, Geo! He stood silent as ever with his hands tucked in his hoodie pocket. His long, purple hair was tied in a low ponytail and it matched his piercing cyan eyes. He wore washi earrings and his nose was pierced. God, this man was beautiful.