Reveal?

WHEW!, heya guys! I apologize deeply for not updating that much, I hope you still stayed to the end! I was so busy these days guys, My assignments, homework. PowerPoint presentations were super harsh on me this year, hopefully, I will get back on track as soon as I finish this chapter.

-

-

-

-

GON'S POV:

I blushed a deep crimson as I saw my aunt. She squealed in excitement, "Oh my..." then took a deep breath and calmed herself down as she handed me a flyer and a ticket. She had won a ticket for a trip to the Bahamas and was excited to go alone. Of course, she really needed the rest.

I hugged her and smiled. "I'm happy for you, Aunt Mito! You should go. I'll take care of the house, and if possible, may Killua come over?" I blushed slightly. Mito laughed. "Of course, he can. Killua is a capable and trustworthy man, and big in size if you know what I mean," she grinned and elbowed my shoulder repeatedly as I giggled. "Knock it off, and please start packing since I'll make dinner for tonight." Mito nodded and happily jumped around like a little kid as if she had won millions of yen.

Killua slapped my butt and chuckled "That was a close one, I was about to give you an anal tear if we continued." He said with a smug grin. I flicked him "Ew, and behave, we are not supposed to act like a bunch of horny teenagers in front of my legal guardian." Killua rolled his eyes as he grinned "Ooh like you can't relate? since you're the Innocent-bottom-omega-shit and I'm the horny guy who knocks you out but suddenly you enjoyed it??." He laughed, and I burst out with a fake laugh "Ha.ha.ha.ha. very funny." Killua slapped my ass once more and chuckled alright gon I have to take care of some things before we enjoy the rest of our nights or days together." I nodded and waved him goodbye with a cheeky smile.

-

-

-

-

So sorry to disappoint you guys but this is all I can put out cause I have several ideas and plots on the next chapter and as usual see you on the next one!!!