"Chapter 2"

I JUST FINISHED MY EXAMS TODAY WELL IM GLAD IT'S OVER. FINALLY...(ChIlLe anyways sO) Kind OF GONNA BE ACTIVE ON UPDATING MY STORIES RN IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MY STORY JUST QUIT READING( I THINK MY STORY IS A BIT CRINGE WELL MAYBE FOR ITS REALLY CRINGE BUT, please I encourage you to please keep reading some of my chapters thank you I appreciate the support :))...

...

...

...

...

KILLUA POV:

killua woke up at 7:00 pm, he took a cold shower as usual, a few minutes later, he changed his clothes, he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a blue jacket with the number 99 on it, and long black sweat pants.

 he turned on his phone and grabbed some headphones and started playing music as he was boiling water for his ramen and coffee.

( a picture of Killua's clothing) (you can find some amazing fan art of killua and Gon on Pinterest btw!!)

when killua was done eating, he heard the P. A system announced "We will arrive shortly after 15 minutes please be careful, thank you for visiting york new City, and welcome to whale island"

killua was still on his headphones listening to the song "Cupid, hummed "I'm feeling lonely oh I wish I could a lover that could hold me, now I'm crying in my room so skeptical of lo ...,

 he suddenly heard the foghorn, he got startled and ran to his bedroom to get his things, he went to close his door and checked out in the cabin where he was staying in

 he walked around the halls finding the girl he bumped just the day before yesterday, the girl approached him and said " can I- I.. get your numb- number? the girl asked,

 ( just get out of the way dipshit that's what I would want to say to that bitch but... I'm trying to keep a low profile)" sorry I don't give my number to a hoe I just met.

he said in an annoyed and cold tone. the girl shouted 

'"UGH ALL BOYS WOULD BEG FOR ME TO BE THEIR GIRLFRIEND BUT WHY ARE YOU REJECTING  A PRETTY GIRL LIKE ME!!??"

Huh.. don't you know what rejection sounds like? JUST GET OVER IT IN YOUR HEAD WOMAN JEEZ.., killua replied. the girl started to go down on her knees and cry,

"Jeez. I just wanted to check out on the cabin I'm staying in, then out of nowhere, a girl starts to ask for my number?!!, what, a. whore. killua mumbled as he went downstairs

 he was getting some stares and chuckles from some women that were older than him yet killua still ignored it. he got off the ship carrying his luggage

 killua was amazed the air was just fresh then Yorknew city's SHITTY air, killua sighed and went to a hotel that was just 60k yen per month, 

" you know it isn't half bad I only have 15b yen left in my account, plus this is the most decent motel I saw in this island. killua checked in a V.I.P. room that had 2 bedrooms one of the rooms has a king-sized bed, 2 bathrooms, a huge living room and a decent kitchen and some extra rooms, and really good furniture.

 Killua entered his room he shouted DAMN THIS IS WORTH IT it only cost 120k THO BUT I DONT CARE",

he settled his things and went ahead outside to check out the island and remembered, "Oh shit right... the mission I forgot he mumbled softly.. oh well I better stay at my room I'll start checking Ging Freeccss current relatives are.

 oh was my room number 402? yep 402, oh and my room is kind of dirty right now I just got here though- I'll just call housekeeping at 9:00 am I guess..

GON POV:

"GON WAKE UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE YOU HAVE A PART-TIME JOB NOW !!" A lady who had orange-brownish hair, golden-brown eyes, and a red dress with a blue-green apron  SHOUTED.

 Meanwhile gon was sleeping peacefully and moaned softly "Jesus christ what the hell was aunt mito yelling about?." as he turn around in his bed to check his alarm clock it was 8:15 am GON SHOUTED " AHHH SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!!" WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOUNG MAN, the woman said, " SORRY AUNT MITOO",

 gon rushed down and went straight to the bathroom and quickly stripped himself. gon moaned in relief as soon as the warm water hit Gon's cute tanned body.

 As Gon was done he quickly changed into his employee uniform and his cute little frog hat, he went to the dining room and greeted Aunt Mito, "Good morning Aunt Mito!"

  gon said happily with a smile. aunt mito smiled got ate some toast, sunny-side-up eggs, and orange juice his favorite drink, gon chewed on his food as fast as possible

 he had just been recently hired as an employee, and he got a position as a housekeeper at a hotel that was the most expensive one in town, gon was super excited to try out his first job

 and as soon as he was done eating he waved aunt mito goodbye and took a bus to the hotel, the hotel was just 7 kilometers away.

 gon arrived at the hotel, his jaw dropped when he saw the building, he overheard a conversation he heard the building was at least 14 thousand feet his soul left his body when the salary was 10k yen for a janitor in the main hall but for a housekeeper, it was 45 thousand yen he couldn't believe how he got this job that easily.

 even so, he was still astonished by the building, then a tall

 (well gon couldn't identify the gender of the person) 

 with yellow hair grey eyes and pale skin approached Gon and said "Excuse me, but are you gon freeccss the new employee that was recently hired? gon responded with a yes and Gon asked "Sorry to ask but what is your name well uh.. miss? the male with blonde hair chuckled 

"Did I say something wrong gon asked politely, " oh no no it's alright but actually many people mistake me for a woman you seem like a nice kid so I'll let it slide

 oh and by the way, my name is Kurapika Kurta nice to meet you!" kurapika said in a gentle smile."

thank you for telling me your name, oh, and by the way where do I start? gon asked' you will start at room 402, by the way, kurapika questioned" Oh what is it gon answered?"

 is this the first time we only take someone  who had actual experience with housekeeping "Oh this is my first time but I will do my very best mr. kurapika!!, and also thank you Mr. kurapika!!, oh no just drop the Mr. call me kurapika, gon replied, "okay kurapika!!!"

...

WHOO JUST FINISHED MY 2ND CHAPTEERR GOSH THE EXAMS WERE SO HARD. DAMN, IM GLAD I WAS JUST HALF-DAY IN SCHOOL. I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, AND I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS I CAN. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR EVEN IF ITS JUST THE 2ND CHAPTER(TOTALLY AWARE OF HOW TO CRINGE MY STORY IS) DONT MIND MY CRINGE STORY PARTS THERE :')

(1253 words)