"Starting over again"

SO YALL MADE IT THIS FAR DAMN-- YALL HORN-KNEE AS FUCK OH, WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULTWELL I hope yall enjoy this chapter and I'm running out of Ideas from my TINY ASS BRAIN

---

---

---

Killua POV:

Killua glanced at Gon and saw an angel sent down from heaven just for him, killua's heart was melting by looking at him

"Oh just turn left killua my house is just around the corner" I sighed "Okay", gon was smiling " oh right there killua! that's my house!, me and my aunt live together " oh I see...

" killua parked his car not too near Gon's house, killua asked "Gon does your butt still hurt?~ he said in a teasingly voice "No!! Ah~ it does not... Okay fine it still hurts- gon admitted

"Oh alright~" killua stepped out of his car and opened the door for Gon, gon winced in pain "I can walk by myself'' gon said in pain

killua sighed and picked up Gon bridal style "Hey put me down!!" gon exclaimed "no~" killua teased, gon started to throw weak punches on killua's biceps

 killua chuckled, gon started to get tired and quitted punching killua and relaxed on killua's chest, killua felt gon's soft warm breath in around his neck killua muttered "GOD I WILL MARRY THIS CUTE LIL BEAN"

, "Huh? Did you say something killua? Gon asked "No, nothing really... it's just a habit of talking to myself" killua smiled lightly, and Gon looked away blushing

(EW CRINGE)

 killua looked around to see a woman dressed up in a red dress, she had brown eyes like Gon but Gon's ARE prettier obvi,  she had orange-brownish hair and a green-blue apron, she turned around to look at Gon and me

 she quickly ran directly towards us and yelled ''GON I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! DON'T JUST DISAPPEAR ON ME GON!" she said in a teary voice. I let Gon go and helped him back on his feet, he hugged aunt mito as tight as he could.

aunt mito turned around to them "Are you to da- "

NO NO AUNT MITO!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!! aunt mito chuckled "Oh alright~ come in boys!! I just made lunch!"

  before they got inside Gon's house, gon apologized to killua "Sorry killua..." No gon it's alright" killua gave a wink to Gon. Gon's cheeks were red as a tomato, and aunt mito turned to look at Gon's face "Oh ~ I knew it~. you both are- gon interrupted "We are-- not!

"HAHAHAHA I'm just teasing you gon, now sit down while I prepare something for you to eat "Gon dragged killua to his room, " Woah, woah slow down, gon shut the door behind him, "uh go-, gon grabbed my shirt and started to french kiss me

" woah what's this about?~" I said teasingly "Gon stayed silent and pushed me to his bed and straddled me, he licked his lips and kissed me again, damn I'm getting turned on by this that easily, I played along with it until his aunt opened the door she had that smug expression that was totally embarrassing she was about to say

" boys I kept calling you but you weren't-" answering.. she took out her phone and started to picture us, gon turned over to me and told me why did I stop

I pointed out to aunt mito, gon's face was red as a fresh ripe strawberry, gon quickly rushed over to talk to Aunt mito as he shut the door behind him.

GON POV:

" AUNT MITOO WHY WOULD YOU BARGE INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT TELLING ME!?" gon exclaimed in embarrassment "

 eHeM young man I called both OF YOU to tell both of you to come downstairs and EAT! Oh, and you didn't tell me he was your boyfriend.. aunt mito responded "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!! gon replied in complete embarrassment "

 So he is like your fubu?" aunt mito replied "Huh what's that?" gon questioned Fubu I never heard of that before... aunt mito sighed "It means fuck buddy."

 she replied "NO NO NO I MEAN NO I-" killua went out in my room 

"Well I'm not planning on making you my fubu~," killua said in a teasingly voice, wait DID HE HEAR ALL OF THAT?! I was feeling kinda dizzy and I passed out I could hear faint noises someone shouting my name over and over again

A FEW HOURS LATER:

I was starting to regain consciousness and saw killua on my bed sleeping with me, I quickly looked under my bed to see if I was naked or not I sighed in relief I was not naked, I glanced at killua his smooth porcelain face was glowing I was in awe to see his face he was pretty handsome not gonna lie, suddenly I heard thunders crashing down in an instant I got scared and hugged killua, I was not aware of what I was doing, killua woke up to see me hugging his waist he grinned at me "scaredy cat" I suddenly let go of the hug "well- it-s not. m- y. fault I'm scared of thun-- ders... I said in a flustered face he chuckled and grabbed my thigh and hugged me " well I'm not letting my scaredy cat get scared" he teased I felt warm his warm breath around my neck feft the best!, soon after that it stopped rain killua's phone kept ringing he checked his messages and saw his face was a bit angry he turned to me and said, " gon I'm gonna get going right now okay?" I yelped "whyyy??" he chuckled "I will come back here as soon as possible okay? I nodded and smiled at killua his cheeks were flaming red but kept his cool "Okay cya later babe~" he quickly ran downstairs and said farewells to aunt mito while I was here in my bed love-struck I kept panicking "BABE!? AHHHHH!!" aunt mito looked at me and chuckled "Oh what happened?~, I knew she was onto us, I knew I couldn't keep this secret between killua forever so I told her everything, and she went berserk as she squealed "OH MY GOD MY BABY IS NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE?! WAS HE THE GIVER?! GOD, I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS, I looked at aunt mito confused " why aren't you angry?" I asked nervously she sighed "gon I am a little bit angry, but I can't help it your in love with this boy if he will anything for you, serve you and treat you like a king, it doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or bi, what matters is that your happy gon, but still I still can believe you had sex at a pretty young age.. " gon hugged aunt mito and aunt mito smiled " and oh he gave you his number aunt mito pulled out a piece of paper" it said "Here my cute lil green bean so we can chat whenever it starts to thunder or rain I'll be always here by your side" gon blushed and muttered " gre-en.. bean_?" gon thanked aunt mito and quickly when upstairs to his room and started to find his phone and save his number gon sighed and laid in his bed just thinking about killua.

SORRY BITCHJES I GOT CARRIED AWAY I WAS WATCHING HUNTER X HUNTER AGAIN OH AND BY THE WAY IM STILL AT HEAVENS AREA ARC, PLEASE STAY WITH ME TILL THE END HORN-KNEE READERS ll AND TBH I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS RN WELP- WELL ANOTHER LONG HIATUS CYAAA!!