The Story Of... Earthfell

"Many years ago, humans and monsters fought eachother in a war that brought despair and pain to both sides, but one suprising thing happened!"

"During the war, some humans that were rejected due to them liking the idea of monsters living among them, decided to fight on the side of monsters for that war , making the war last longer."

"In the end, humanity still won, but the casualties from the monster side were less, thanks to a few humans helping to heal monsters that were injuried, and, Consequently, getting sealed in the underground alongside monsters themselves..."

"In this story, frisk didn't fall when she was 10, but fell 6 years later, in her place, another human, james, fell when he was 7 y/o, the sixth human soul was collected, and so, monsters became way more aggressive, fighting to see who was worthy to go to the surface and confront humans..."

"6 years later, frisk climbs Mt. Ebott, because her friend, jean, was sick, and some voices going around said that on Mt. Ebott there was a flower inside a cave that, if properly worked by someone with medical experiences, could become a super effecting medicine for most sicknesses, such as jean's, but when frisk reached the cave..."

She fell in the hole between her, and the flowers, and so, with this...

Her journey starts...

------------------------------------------------

This was the introductive chapter, this story is based off a specific Au that i created, Earthtale, which is similiar in every aspect aside from the monsters never fighting one another in the underground after james' fall;
Earthtale: Humans is also another story I'll most likely write, where monsters never existed, and instead, the war was between humans and aliens.