Meeting In The Snow... And Love?

(A/N): thanks to those who already began reading this story :D

___________________________________________

.
.
.

*Frisk P. O. V.*

We walk outside the last door... The warmth of the house, the maternal feeling of protection toriel gave me slowly fading... "remember that from now on, there will be no guarantees for life" is what flowey told me as i proceeded to go through the last door...

As i take the last step, here we are, the ruins door closes behind me, and the warmth is replaced by the cold, freezing feeling of the snow falling... Actually, it's also quite windy, which makes the whole situation even more freezing, i look around me, all that's to be seen is only a road with snow around it, lots of snowy trees on both the sides of the road... And a single bush besides the exit, something is in it... It's a camera? That's why i felt observed...

So... Flowey, have you ever been outside here before? To meet someone you knew or to do something?

Flowey: huh... Honestly, I've been out here in very special occasions, like when i had to find out where james ended up going to, and that was when i heard people saying that the 6th soul was found, and how me and toriel understood what had happened to him.

He looks sad while saying that, but i don't blame him... He must feel bad towards james, after all, he probably thinks it's his fault for not staying next to him...

Flowey... It's not your fault he died... This kind of things happens, what matters is to stay concentrated and hopeful for a better future... And not repeat the same mistakes... Look, I'm still alive, aren't i? And it's thanks to you protecting me, the monsters of the ruins could've had come and killed me, but they probably didn't because you were there, too!

I notice flowey looking at me with a sad yet happy look, he feels relieved... I think? I don't know, he's hard to read, but i notice his petals are glowing, somehow.

Flowey: oh... That hasn't happened in a while... This only happens when i feel positive feelings

So he's always negative...? That's what he means? Anyway, i have an excuse to tease him now.

Aww, you're glowing so much, guess I'll have to call you Glowey now (badum tsss)

Flowey: dear asgore no... Not another comedian with these stupid and nonsense puns, please.

I notice that he doesn't seem too annoyed, quite the opposite instead, he seems to be holding back from smiling or laughing, a smirk now printed on his face as he stops glowing.

We begin walking forward, for some reason i feel observed...

Uh... are there monsters in the woods? Or tree monsters? Or dark ones?

Flowey: woah woah, calm down, what's with all these sudden questions? I know no monsters such as the ones you described, why do you ask?

N-nothing... I just feel weirdly observed... As if someone was following u-

A crack is heard from behind me, i turn around, i could swear that branch was entire when i passed by it, now it's snapped in half... Could it be that a big monster stepped on it? Where did it go?

Flowey: don't be afraid, if anything, i can heal you back. And besides... *flowey begins whispering* don't you remember you have your determination? You can always RELOAD, and then try again to be more careful...

*frisk also begins whispering* yeah but... The last save star i saw was before the fight with toriel so... We'd have to fight her again

*they both stop whispering when they hear a sound in the woods...*