Grah Ah Ah + Death Dealing

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

A while passed since frisk moved in my house, i put some things in her room, she finally got a change of clothes since her old ones were rather too short for her, and she also felt too much uncomfortable due to the tightness of that clothing.

*i am on the couch right now, as frisk is still putting her stuff in her room, weedy arrives and asks me something*

Weedy: hey, are you sure nobody will find her here? I get that this house isn't the most noticeable one, but still... The presence of an occupied room could strike someone's interest.

*i answer, my eyes still on the TV* Perhaps there's the chance someone passes by, but that wouldn't matter much, and if geremy comes by I'll make sure he doesn't notice the change in surroundings, even though most of the time he refuses to even put a foot in my house, eh.

Weedy: you're way too carefree, what are your intentions aside from protecting her?

As we speak, i can feel frisk eavesdropping on us, from the door of her room, so i decide to talk slightly louder so that i don't have to repeat myself once more to remind her, once again, why she's here.

My intentions, aside from keeping her relatively safe, are also to train her in dodging, since she won't be fighting anytime soon... while that makes me kinda glad, it also worries me, because not everyone will stop striking at the first sign of mercy like some monsters do, despite the fact that she's still quite capable already, but she needs to increase her endurance in case she gets injuried badly.

Weedy: you are... Gonna train her? Seriously? You are too lazy to do so, but i guess i could, i repeat, COULD try and believe you in this case, since you actually promised to help her out, not just look out for any danger around her.

*i sigh* the problem with you is that you think that i won't do that... I made a promise, i won't let it go, even if that means throwing away a few extra hours or rest.

Weedy: alright alright, no need to be so loud, well then... I'll leave frisk to you, the moment i see you hurt her i will-

*i interrupt him* slap me with a vine? Make me trip on the stairs? Don't worry, i will take care of her *i smirk to make him worried, but he knows I'm genuinely serious about it*

After this, flowey leaves the house, and after a minute, as expected, frisk comes down here and she seems to be finally ready, she's wearing a pair of black pants, they're tight, since their insides have some fur to keep her warm, she's now wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jacket, not the same as mine to not connect me to her or viceversa, but instead a deep pink and black jacket, i also wanted to make sure she wouldn't risk getting a cold, so she also has a scarf in case she needs it.

*i look at her and have a great impression seeing her like this* well well, seems like someone finally decided to come down, so, feeling any better? Finally a bit warmer or relaxed?

Frisk: well, yeah... Listen, i thought about something, your best friend is strong when it comes to fighting, right? But... If i try to give him mercy, do you think he'll have problems to accept? Like, a LOT or...?

*I, being the fully honest person (A/N: cap.) i am, answer with these words* listen, he'll probably kick your ass if you try to mercy him without still showing off your dodging skills... That's why we'll train them, if you dodge better, he'll be quite pleased, especially if you even withstand one or two of his attacks, in the worst scenario, he may let you temporarily go just to wait for you to fight him again... But first, you'll have to prove yourself, and prove HIM that you can change things... I'm not saying you have to hit him, just... Show him you know your stuff, 'kay?