Snowroad, Love And Training!

(A/N: thanks to those who started reading this thingy :D)

___________________________________________

*Y/n P. O. V.*

I hear the voice screaming, the voice is the one of my best friend, geremy, who was calling out for me... He doesn't seem mad though?

Geremy: Y/N! Where did you end up to!?
I thought i had made myself clear as better as possible, don't. Move. From. Your. SENTRIES!

I just sigh, i am used to these kinda things, he usually acts like this, so i just follow him up

Well, i... I saw something beyond the gate, then i saw nothing went right in and from there on i thought to patrol, like you.

He raises and eyebrow, i think it's quite clear i'm lying, but as long as he thinks i was just slacking off, it's fine.

Geremy: dear me, what the hell will i have to do with your lazy ass... Listen up here, claire said she needed someone to accompany her and be the vice-captain of the royal guards, therefore, i, the malevolent geremy, MUST be able to reach, no, SURPASS her expectation, and catch undyne off guard in order to be able to reach that objective of mine, and obviously, i PRETEND that you help me in reaching such objective, independently from how much of a lazybones you are.

*I just shrug* whatever you say bro, as long as you become the strongest royal guardsmen, there is nothing to worry about.

Geremy: and with help, i mean ACTUALLY helping me, by finding criminals, or perhaps... EVEN A HUMAN! that'd be perfect, I'd give claire and lord asgore the last human soul and that'd SURELY make me get to higher peaks than undyne... Grah ah ah! I'm such a genius.

I notice frisk slightly moving in the snow, so i begin kicking the snow around me a bit to make geremy concentrate on me, rather than the surrounding sounds

Well, as I've always said bro, you're the most malevolent and dangerous person around here, I'm sure that you'll achieve such dream...

Geremy: I'll ignore the fact that you COMPLETELY ignored what i said about you helping me, today's a great day!

I am slightly shocked, i usually don't see him this energetic... I mean, he always is, but this time this energy got something more... Intense to it, somehow

And why is that so? Did claire talk to you about a promotion? Did she specify something about you getting over undyne in terms of power?

Geremy: no... Even better, Claire has informed us, after being informed by both alphys AND Kirst, that a human has been examining the camera they placed at the eastern side of your sentry, so congrats, for once you did your job and actually found out something useful... But how did you not find the human yet? Could they have machined something to get past my scary and strong gate?

As he says this, i realize the possibility of him finding out about the broken gate, and if he does, he'll fix it in no time and it'll be dangerous for frisk to leave in case of danger... So i have to find an excuse, despite it involving me being lectured for the rest of the day.

Huuuh... I... I think i saw the human, they actually got past me! Yeah, i saw a strange figure, thought it was a monster but, eh, if Al and K said they saw a human, then there us no other possibility.

Geremy just looks at me, annoyed and slightly shocked

Geremy: how would they have gotten past ME then?

Um... Maybe they went by the woods? I mean, not everyone hates bats, they could be some creep that loves darkness and staying in the dark
(A/N: relatable)