Fight For Your Freedom!

*Frisk P.O.V.*

I turn around, after hearing the voice, it sounded like an adult woman, she started talking with a kind of trembling and also shocked tone, after saying the first few words she repeats them, asking me...

???: are you... Another human...?

i am about to run, but flowey stops my arm with a vine, as if telling me to stop and calm down, before speaking

Flowey: calm down, frisk... She's alright, she's one of the few good monsters i told you about.

He then looks up at her and says, in a calmer and warm tone, which was something new to me, up to now he always talked to me with a harsh and stern tone

Flowey: hey toriel... How are you doing? Yes this is another human, her name is frisk, she's also the oldest human that has ever fallen, i think.

When he calls me "old" i get annoyed

Hey! I'm not "old" I'm just 16!

Flowey: yeah, but all the other humans that fell were children, the eldest being barely 10, so, compared to them, you are old.

He says that with a smug expression, he may be good but he likes to tease and annoy me, i begin pulling one of his petal but before we could start fighting with eachother, a warm aura came from the woman in front of us now, so we calm down and she speaks

Toriel: my name is toriel... I am the caretaker of the ruins, i heard flowey talking with someone and i started following you to see who you were, I'm so happy another human fell...

Usually, such phrases coming from a monster would sound threatening, but from her? They felt like the warm words of a mother, who had lost much but still kept her golden heart... Still, i notice that the monsters roaming around are now less, which seems weird.

I'm glad to see you are not a dangerous person...

We begin walking, and i start a conversation, since the silence was deafening

So... How long have you two known eachother?

Flowey: well, many years... When i first arrived, she was the first one to gladly help me, when i was surrounded by enemies.

Toriel: yeah, that's right... Anyway, i dislike fighting if it's not strictly necessary, either for self-defense or other reasons, such us saving someone, and i hope you possess the same mentality, my child.

I think about her words

You're right, fighting is unnecessary most of the time... I don't get why people like to do that.

Flowey: well, sadly for you, down here you'll have to fight a lot, so you better get ready, no matter what.

I don't want to fight! I will make it so that everyone can be happy, if i give people mercy they will surely change, after all, everyone can change if they only want to...

Flowey and Toriel stay silent, probably reflecting on something, they seem quite troubled by what i just said, but then...

Flowey: you can try, i won't promise you that you'll be able to do it, but i can say that maybe... Just maybe... You have a chance.

Toriel: if you have the true heart of a pacifist, then I'm sure everyone will notice and gladly help you out... You just have to "stay determined"

As she says that, i feel like I've heard those words before... I don't know where, nor when, but I'm sure i have heard them... Flowey also seemed troubled for a second or two, before looking back at me and giving me a "fake" smile, which i accepted since he seemed to want to hide something, and i won't push it